- When creating characters, how many feats do they receive at 1st level in addition to their background feat and any feats granted by the class? For example, a 1st level Wizard has a background feat, a talent, and a bonus magic feat. In other words, do characters receive the 1 feat all starting characters receive in d20, or do they get 1 plus 1 for being human?
- Answered: The character receives only 1 additional feat at creation as the Background feat replaces the bonus human feat. (RJS)
- Do Black Company characters receive the additional 4 skill points at creation and additional +1 per level for being human? Or is this taken care of by the additional skill points granted by the backgrounds?
- Answered: Characters do not receive the human bonuses to skill points. Instead, the background provides additional skill points to be used in background skills only. (RJS)
- Is the ranger class supposed to give the Unarmed Combat Style a bonus feat at 6th level of "Improved Grapple", and then to also grant "Improved Grapple" again for the Unarmed Combat Style as a bonus feat at 11th level?
- Answered: Replace the second Improved Grapple (11th level) with Stunning Fist. (RJS)
No questions yet.
- The description for the Force spell (p. 170) says that to change the damage (1d4) from nonlethal to lethal, increase the Magic Use DC by +10. The Damage Augmentation rules (p. 154) say that to convert 1d4 points of nonlethal damage to lethal damage, increase the Magic Use DC by +20. Which is correct?
- Answered: Increase the Magic Use DC by +20. (RJS)
- In the Force spell (hammer effect) it says that if you augment with a burst effect, you no longer need to make an attack roll. What is the range of the spell effect with a burst augmentation?
- Answered: This spell effect has a base range of 10ft. (Soulmage - playtester)
- When the burst augmentation is added to a spell causing damage, do targets get a reflex save to take half damage?
- Answered: Yes. (RJS)
- How does healing work in the game? There are confusing references in the text to missing rules.
- Answered: See RJS' comments in this thread: http://www.greenronin.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5923