[TW] Pathfinder?

This forum is for the discussion of Green Ronin's various campaign settings, such as Freeport, Thieves' World, Black Company, and the Mythic Vistas titles.

[TW] Pathfinder?

Postby Rubio » Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:41 pm

I realize that the work for a fan conversion would be relatively simple, but are there any plans to do an official conversion of the Thieves' World material to Pathfinder?
"Fungah! Foiled again!"
-Bowser

"This is beginning to PISS ME OFF!
Does this place have a never-ending supply of WEIRD STUFF!?"
-Susano Orbatos, Orion
Rubio
Bystander
Bystander

Re: [TW] Pathfinder?

Postby Pramas » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:32 pm

No. Our license is expired.
Chris Pramas
Green Ronin Publishing
Pramas
Ronin Chris
Ronin Chris

Postby Zapp » Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:21 pm

For some reason the Thieves World license holder approved of a single product only. That's one book, and then nothing.

That's seriously strange, that's not what you want out of a rpg product. (You can't cover a property comprehensively in one book)

But I guess the TW license holders aren't thinking in terms of rpgs at all.
Zapp
Super Poster
Super Poster

Postby Pramas » Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:32 pm

Zapp wrote:For some reason the Thieves World license holder approved of a single product only. That's one book, and then nothing.

That is not true. Maybe you are thinking of the Black Company campaign setting we did, which was one 320 page hardback.

Thieves' World was a line or products. There was the Thieves' World Player's Manual (rule book), Shadowspawn's Guide to Sanctuary (city guide), Murder at the Vulgar Unicorn (an adventure), and the Thieves' World Gazetteer (world guide). These were later collected into the Thieves' World Gift Set, a slipcase with all those books and a new adventure called Black Snake Dawn.

For the record.
Chris Pramas
Green Ronin Publishing
Pramas
Ronin Chris
Ronin Chris

Return to Campaign Settings