Great Podcast!

Have a suggestion for Green Ronin? Post it here.

Great Podcast!

Postby Moridin » Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:21 am

Just wanted to tell you guys that I really enjoyed the podcast with Erik Mona. Keep up the good work!
Rodney "Moridin" Thompson
Associate Designer, Star Wars RPG
Wizards of the Coast
Webmaster, SWRPGNetwork
Moridin
Bystander
Bystander

Postby MrBunraku » Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:02 pm

I really enjoyed the newest podcast with Erik Mona as well. It was very interesting to hear some 3rd party d20 publishers and their thoughts on th new edition.

Being a long-time Greyhawk fan, it was also fun to hear Erik and Chris talk about the setting and why they enjoyed it so much. Although I had never thought about it, Erik is right that Greyhawk has always been more about the PC's than the notable figures of the setting. I LOVED the comparison between Elminster and Mordenkainen (Elminster is here! Oh good! VS. Mordenkainen is here! Oh, crap!)

On a technical note, I think the volume needs to be better equalized on the podcasts. For both 2 and 3, I had to crank my volume to hear some of it, then folks would laugh or there would be some kind of expletive and it would almost shatter the windows. I'm ignorant of how you podcast, so I'm not sure if it's a matter of mic placement, the mixing, recording levels or what. I really like hearing what Chris has to say, but he's so soft spoken I sometimes miss it.

Anyway, I look forward to more Green Ronin podcasts in the future!

Ed
MrBunraku
Bystander
Bystander

Return to Suggestion Box