Non-response on my order from December

Have a suggestion for Green Ronin? Post it here.

Non-response on my order from December

Postby gorta » Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:33 pm

Hello,

I'm trying here since I have gotten zero response from the Feedback page. I placed an order for the Mutants and Masterminds Pocket Player's Guide on December 10, 2006. My credit card was charged on December 13, 2006. I have STILL not received the book. I have used the Feedback page to email you numerous times, but have gotten zero response. It has now been over nine weeks since I placed my order and I have gotten no answers to my emails and no product. Can someone please tell me the status of my order.

It is order 12825.
gorta
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Nikchick » Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:10 pm

It is always best to try PMing me if you find that you can't reach anyone by e-mail. Occasionally e-mail gets blocked by over-aggressive spam filters or for some other reason doesn't reach its intended recipient and the right person may or may not see a message board posting, but PM on our boards is currently still safe from spammers and does actually reach people who can help.

:) Since we've already communicated by PM I'm guessing you've figured this out, but I thought I'd point it out again for anyone else who might be reading along.
Nikchick
Mean Ronin
Mean Ronin

Return to Suggestion Box