True20.com

This forum has been locked to further posting but will be maintained here as an archive. Please visit http://true20.com for the True20 and Blue Rose forums.

True20.com

Postby Dr. Halflight » Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:51 pm

Sorry if I'm the last to notice, but www.true20.com is up, though no forums or stuff yet.

Doc
Chuck Norris can divide by zero.
Dr. Halflight
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Jonathan Moyer » Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:02 pm

Coolness.
Jonathan Moyer
Cohort
Cohort

Postby Nikchick » Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:42 pm

It's not technically ready yet, which is why we haven't announced anything or pointed anyone over there.

Nicole
Nikchick
Mean Ronin
Mean Ronin

Not Yet!

Postby SassyRonin » Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:51 pm

Rumors of True20.com's birth have been greatly exaggerated. Soon, True20 Believers... Soon...
SassyRonin
Triple Secret Administrator

Postby FickleGM » Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:28 pm

So, are you saying that (hypothetically speaking, of course) registering on that site would be considered "premature"?
FickleGM
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Postby SassyRonin » Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:39 pm

FickleGM wrote:So, are you saying that (hypothetically speaking, of course) registering on that site would be considered "premature"?

Indeed, the database tables over there will likely be blown away at least once before the site launches for real, so any hypothetical registrations will be dust in the wind, dude... :D
SassyRonin

Postby FickleGM » Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:45 pm

SassyRonin wrote:
FickleGM wrote:So, are you saying that (hypothetically speaking, of course) registering on that site would be considered "premature"?

Indeed, the database tables over there will likely be blown away at least once before the site launches for real, so any hypothetical registrations will be dust in the wind, dude... :D

...all we are is dust in the wind... 8)

Well, I eagerly await the "official" launch of the True20 website. Good job.
FickleGM
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Postby Dr. Halflight » Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:35 pm

Nikchick wrote:It's not technically ready yet, which is why we haven't announced anything or pointed anyone over there.

Nicole

Sorry guys, I'm just really pleased with True20 specifically & Green Ronin in general!

Its nice as a retailer, to have the amount of information available you provide AND quality product lines to point my customers to.

Thanks again.

Doc
Chuck Norris can divide by zero.
Dr. Halflight
Bystander
Bystander

Postby SassyRonin » Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:28 am

Dr. Halflight wrote:Sorry guys, I'm just really pleased with True20 specifically & Green Ronin in general!

Its nice as a retailer, to have the amount of information available you provide AND quality product lines to point my customers to.

Thanks again.

Doc

Not a problem at all--it's totally my fault for leaving it all exposed after a round of testing. Should have hidden it all away again. We'll have the site up and running soon.
SassyRonin

Return to True20 Archives