Interactive WFRP World Map

Have a suggestion for Green Ronin? Post it here.

Interactive WFRP World Map

Postby noedskou » Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:33 am

As a hugh fan of WFRP, and a big online player also, it crossed my mind, why - since the Warhammer game is made as a MMORPG (like World of Warcraft and others), it could be a nice touch to have either a DVD or a CD-ROM made, with a thourough journey through the old world.

Imagine the same piece of work, that was made after the Lord of the Rings Trilogy was released. There the producer made a completely seperate DVD on Middleearth (and probably made a bundle in doing so).

So ... as a suggestion: Make an Old World DVD! :D

If you need me to explain furhter, please e-me!
noedskou
Bystander
Bystander

Re: Interactive WFRP World Map

Postby SassyRonin » Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:07 pm

noedskou wrote:As a hugh fan of WFRP, and a big online player also, it crossed my mind, why - since the Warhammer game is made as a MMORPG (like World of Warcraft and others), it could be a nice touch to have either a DVD or a CD-ROM made, with a thourough journey through the old world.

Imagine the same piece of work, that was made after the Lord of the Rings Trilogy was released. There the producer made a completely seperate DVD on Middleearth (and probably made a bundle in doing so).

So ... as a suggestion: Make an Old World DVD! :D

If you need me to explain furhter, please e-me!

Thanks for the suggestion, but we're not the publisher of WFRP--we're the design house. Any such suggestions would be better placed on the Black Industries Web site, at http://blackindustries.com/.

Thanks!
-Evan
SassyRonin
Triple Secret Administrator
Triple Secret Administrator

Postby Zapp » Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:52 pm

Either that, or ask Mythic Entertainment (who designs the online game)...
Zapp
Super Poster
Super Poster

Return to Suggestion Box