Dragon Fist True20

Dragon Fist, Chris Pramas' fantasy RPG of high-flyin' martial arts action, is finally going to see print at the hands of Green Ronin. This forum is closed while the game is being re-developed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Dragon Fist True20

Postby Jason_Sunday » Sun May 15, 2005 7:25 pm

I have been trying to work a way to use stunts with true20. So far I think maybe stunts could be done with a Action point variant, much like Mutants and Mastermind hero points. Essentially these "stunt points" would give a + 5 or +10 (not sure which, yet) to any D20 roll. This would allow even the lower level characters to do some insane high level stuff and High level characters to do some almost Epic feats. The trick I think is giving out the right number per level. In addition the Stunt points would as have all the hero point abilities.
Last edited by Jason_Sunday on Sun May 15, 2005 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jason_Sunday
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Postby Jason_Sunday » Sun May 15, 2005 7:35 pm

The Martial Arts Maneuvers just scream "feat" to me, but I kinda want to keep them separate. I want the player to still be able to customize their PCs without having to leave behind those great maneuvers or feats. If they where pooled with the feats, the characters would not have the volume of maneuvers that the original game intended. So I may have the bonus feat "Martial Arts" class abilities or have the maneuvers kinda like the select x number of 1 level maneuvers and x number of 2 level maneuvers, ect. What do you guys think?
Jason_Sunday
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Postby Jason_Sunday » Mon May 16, 2005 2:29 pm

I really would like some feed back. If you would not mine I would appreciate any in put.
Jason_Sunday
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Return to Dragon Fist