converting V&V to M&M

This board is locked, but is preserved here as an archive of all your hard work posting. Please register on the new M&M boards, over at http://atomicthinktank.com/

converting V&V to M&M

Postby Super Weezle » Sat Aug 02, 2003 12:39 pm

I'm a huge V&V fan, and I also love M&M (I know I'm not the only one). I'm planning on running Death Duel with the Destroyers, and The Isle of Dr. Apocalypse using the M&M rules.

Has anyone taken (or are you bored enough to do it now :)) the time to stat out the Destroyers and DR. Apoc. or know anywhere on the net that someone is doing V&V to M&M conversions (there could be a site dedicated to just that, with so many V&V adventures to convert) to save this lazy guy the time?

Thanks!
Super Weezle
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Nightlynx » Sat Aug 02, 2003 1:33 pm

There was another thread going about V&V conversion! It seemed that most folks were going to go with the character write ups of V&V as a guide for the M&M characters!

Also there is a thread where the MouthyMerc did conversions form Cirsis at Crusader Cidel - I would suggst a tsearch to find them casue I'm pretty sure they are buried....

I have a copy of the Isle adventure and once had the Death Duel (which was lost some where in the many moves :( ) There are a few V&V sites on the net out there but nothing that i have found that offers stright conversions!

peace and good gaming

Nightlynx
Something unprecedented is just being born, and I want to see it. But it is the one thing I break even by tounching it. Randomness. - GOD
Nightlynx
Henchman
Henchman

Postby palehorse » Sat Aug 02, 2003 3:41 pm

Yeah, there was a thread not that long ago where I figured out the M&M equivalents for the V&V powers that had some good info and links from other folks in it as well.
Butch Curry
Staff Reviewer, GamingReport.com
palehorse
Aficionado
Aficionado

Return to Mutants & Masterminds Archives