Extras Question

This board is locked, but is preserved here as an archive of all your hard work posting. Please register on the new M&M boards, over at http://atomicthinktank.com/

Extras Question

Postby Novac » Sat Aug 02, 2003 6:16 am

Okay, so I am going to be joining a PL 6 campaign soon and my PC is a young gadgeteer with too much time on his hands and only a thin grasp of right from just plain wrong. One of his devices is the "Nudity Grenade" basically it's a delayed AE Disintigtation 1 power. Rope has a hardness of 0, so clothes would be around there somewhere.

Here's my question, can the NG have a x4 AE, or is that limited by the power rank of the device?
Novac
Booster
Booster

Postby Ryan_Singer » Sat Aug 02, 2003 8:03 am

Cool gadget! very original. I would Rule 0 this, ask the DM, but there shouldn't be anything wrong with increasing the area for a nudity grenade by applying the AE extra multiple times. I would allow it!-Ryan
Ryan_Singer
Dabbler
Dabbler

Postby Novac » Sat Aug 02, 2003 8:41 am

Yep, plan every XP boost to give him a new low level gizmo. Next project is going to be better than the NG ;)

It's a girl?!?
Novac
Booster
Booster

Re: Extras Question

Postby Strand0 » Mon Aug 04, 2003 11:59 pm

Novac wrote:One of his devices is the "Nudity Grenade" basically it's a delayed AE Disintigtation 1 power. Rope has a hardness of 0, so clothes would be around there somewhere.
It wont work on Super-clothing. Costumes take a lot of punishment.

If I was the GM, I'd probably let you use it once in a while ('cause it is funny), but it would be to stupid to use it every game.
It is said that 'he who makes the best egg-salad shall rule over heaven and Earth'. ... Don't ask me why egg-salad, I have enough agravation.
Strand0
Earth's Mightiest
Earth's Mightiest

Re: Extras Question

Postby Novac » Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:57 am

Strand0 wrote:
Novac wrote:One of his devices is the "Nudity Grenade" basically it's a delayed AE Disintigtation 1 power. Rope has a hardness of 0, so clothes would be around there somewhere.
It wont work on Super-clothing. Costumes take a lot of punishment.

If I was the GM, I'd probably let you use it once in a while ('cause it is funny), but it would be to stupid to use it every game.

Which was the idea. :green:
Novac
Booster
Booster

Return to Mutants & Masterminds Archives