Mirror World Handbook

This board is locked, but is preserved here as an archive of all your hard work posting. Please register on the new M&M boards, over at http://atomicthinktank.com/

Moderator: Super Moderators

Postby mouthymerc » Sun Jul 27, 2003 5:50 pm

The New Elven Brotherhood

Shiftress

Name: Rachael Davies
Affiliation: Solo/Leader of the New Elven Brotherhood
Power Level: 14
Height: 5’ 10”
Weight: 125 lbs.
Origin: Shiftress escaped the government’s ELF program years ago (although it was after the escape of Polarity and Mr. E). She has mostly been spending her time avoiding the government’s hunters. Recently, though, she helped a group of elves escape and has now taken a few under her wing. Having been a great admirer of Polarity’s work, she decided to follow in his footsteps by recreating the Elven Brotherhood.

Shiftress; PL 14; Init +7; Defense 20/17 flat-footed; Spd 30; Atk +10 melee (+2 S, punch), +11 ranged; SV Dmg +3, Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +14, Str 14, Dex 16, Con 16, Int 18, Wis 18, Cha 18. (73 pp)
Skills: Bluff +17, Disguise +34, Intimidate +15, Knowledge (Military) +5, Listen +15, Perform +15, Profession (Espionage) +15, Sense Motive +17, Spot +15, Taunt +15. (28 pp)
Feats: Accurate Attack, All-Out Attack, Assessment, Darkvision, Dodge, Expertise, Improved Initiative, Inspire, Leadership, Skill Focus (Disguise), Surprise Strike, Talented (Bluff & Disguise). (24 pp)
Powers: Shapeshift +14 (Extra: Exact; Flaw: Limit-Humans only; 2 pp), Super-Charisma +10 (Extra: Super-Wisdom; 4 pp). (68 pp)
Equipment: Armor +12 (1 pp). (12 pp)

Rockslide

Name: Dante Pasquale
Affiliation: The Elven Brotherhood
Power Level: 12
Height: 5’7”
Weight: 164 lbs.
Origin: One of many elves in the program, he gained his freedom due to the Shiftress’ efforts. Since then, he has stayed with her, feeling that there is much he can learn from her. Rockslide also likes the chance to help others like him.

Rockslide; PL 12; Init +2; Defense 18/16 flat-footed; Spd 30; Atk +9 melee (+3 S, punch), +7 ranged; SV Dmg +5, Fort +5, Ref +1, Will +0, Str 16, Dex 14, Con 16, Int 10, Wis 12, Cha 12. (50 pp)
Skills: Intimidate +10, Science (Geology) +11, Spot +11. (30 pp)
Feats: Attack Focus (Unarmed), Chokehold, Great Fortitude, Improved Grapple, Improved Pin, Instant Stand, Power Attack, Power Immunity, Toughness. (18 pp)
Powers: Elemental Control-Earth +12 (Extras: Earthquake (as Thunderclap), Shockwave, Elemental Snare, Shape Element; 6 pp). (72 pp)
Equipment: Armor +10 (10 pp).

Miss Fortune

Name: Siobhan O’Leary
Height: 5’2”
Weight: 100 lbs.
Origin: Miss Fortune had become close with the Shiftress when she had been held by the government. She is an older woman and looked out after the younger like she would a daughter. It was for her specifically that the Shiftress returned. Miss Fortune left with her to continue to watch over her.

Miss Fortune; PL 12; Init +2; Defense 22/22 flat-footed; Spd 30; Atk +2 melee (+0 S, punch); SV Dmg +0, Fort +0, Ref +2, Will +6, Str 8, Dex 14, Con 10, Int 18, Wis 18, Cha 14. (48 pp)
Skills: Diplomacy +8, Gather Information +9, Sense Motive +11. (20 pp)
Feats: Iron Will. (2 pp)
Powers: Precognition +12 (Extra: Luck, Fortune, Jinx; 9 pp), Combat Sense +2 (1 pp). (110 pp)

Dragonbreath

Name: Jason St. Austin
Height: 5’8”
Weight: 160 lbs.
Origin: An ELF who really had no direction until he met the Shiftress. When she freed him, Dragonbreath did not know what to do with himself. So, when Shiftress offered him a position on the New Elven Brotherhood, he jumped at the chance.

Dragonbreath; PL 12; Init +6; Defense 17/15 flat-footed; Spd 30; Atk +7 melee (+2 S, punch), +7 ranged (+12 S, energy blast); SV Dmg +1, Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +2, Str 14, Dex 16, Con 12, Int 16, Wis 14, Cha 16. (53 pp)
Skills: Computers +9, Craft: Writing +11, Gather Information +12, Profession: Journalism +10, Search +13. (41 pp)
Feats: Attack Focus (Energy Blast), Darkvision, Dodge, Immunity-Fire, Improved Initiative, Power Attack, Power Immunity. (14 pp)
Powers: Fire Control +12 (Extras: Energy Blast, Force Field, Animation [Extra: Animate Energy; Flaw: Limited-Fire only], Create Fire Objects; 6 pp). (72 pp)

Massive

Name: Frank J. Durning
Height: 7’
Weight: 800 lbs.
Origin: Massive was teased by everyone about his size, even by other elves. The only one who showed him any kindness was Miss Fortune. When Shiftress returned to free her, Massive went along. In joining the team, he has found some acceptance. None of the others ever tease him, especially having seen his work in combat.

Massive; PL 12; Init +1; Defense 15/14 flat-footed; Spd 30; Atk +8 melee (+14 S, punch); SV Dmg +6, Fort +6, Ref +1, Will +2, Str 14, Dex 12, Con 18, Int 12, Wis 14, Cha 10. (46 pp)
Skills: Bluff +4, Escape Artist +21, Intimidate +20, Taunt +6. (24 pp)
Feats: Chokehold, Durability, Great Fortitude, Improved Grapple, Improved Pin, Power Attack, Toughness. (14 pp)
Powers: Super-Strength +12 (Extras: Protection, Super Skill-Escape Artist, Immovability, Shockwave; 8 pp). (96 pp)

Imprint

See earlier post.
The merc with the mouth! Zealot!

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -Albert Einstein
mouthymerc
Super Poster
Super Poster

Postby Nightlynx » Sun Jul 27, 2003 10:58 pm

Merc!
If I have said it once , I think I have said it a thousand times and it still holds true! YOU ARE THE MAN!

peace and good gaming

Nightlynx
Something unprecedented is just being born, and I want to see it. But it is the one thing I break even by tounching it. Randomness. - GOD
Nightlynx
Henchman
Henchman

Postby Novac » Sun Jul 27, 2003 11:21 pm

Shouldn't, uh, Miss Fortune have the Blind Weakness? :)
Novac
Booster
Booster

Postby Novac » Sun Jul 27, 2003 11:22 pm

Maybe give Massive Growth and have it always on. He's a big 'un.
Novac
Booster
Booster

Postby mouthymerc » Mon Jul 28, 2003 4:31 am

Novac wrote:Maybe give Massive Growth and have it always on. He's a big 'un.

Novac wrote:Shouldn't, uh, Miss Fortune have the Blind Weakness?

While I am trying to make these characters similar to their counterparts in the MU, I am not trying to make them the same. Sometimes I vary them from the original.

mouthymerc
Super Poster
Super Poster

Postby Novac » Mon Jul 28, 2003 4:32 am

Gotcha, carry on boss :)
Novac
Booster
Booster

Postby mouthymerc » Mon Jul 28, 2003 4:43 am

Novac wrote:Gotcha, carry on boss :)

Thanks for the comments, though.

mouthymerc
Super Poster
Super Poster

Postby Novac » Mon Jul 28, 2003 4:45 am

Man, this is the one thread I keep watching. When I was younger I used to be a huge X-Men Fan, so it's neat to see these conversions and say, "So if I wanted to play that guy, I could do it this way" :) Keep up the great work.
Novac
Booster
Booster

Postby mouthymerc » Mon Jul 28, 2003 5:02 am

Coming soon.

The Force. Started by the sorcerer known only as the Night Mage, he brought in the mystic beast, Armageddon, and rogue Atlantean, Waverider. Together they wreck havoc on the world.

Fearless. The blind vigilante who makes anyone crossing the line pay. Usually with their life.

Widowmaker. An ex-spy, who now does mercenary work. She sometimes works with Fearless.

mouthymerc
Super Poster
Super Poster

Postby Nightlynx » Mon Jul 28, 2003 8:40 am

mouthymerc wrote:Coming soon.

The Force. Started by the sorcerer known only as the Night Mage, he brought in the mystic beast, Armageddon, and rogue Atlantean, Waverider. Together they wreck havoc on the world.

Fearless. The blind vigilante who makes anyone crossing the line pay. Usually with their life.

Widowmaker. An ex-spy, who now does mercenary work. She sometimes works with Fearless.

Cool BEANS!
I can't wait to see your takes on these marvel icons :) If you are open to the idea of requests I would love to see mirror versions of say the New Warriors (Nova - Speedball - Namorita - Nighttrasher - Justice - Firestar - Rage - etc) or more X-Men (Bishop - Shard - Banshee - Sunfire - etc) but thats just me! I look forward to anything and everything you have to offer on this thread!!!!

peace and good gaming

Nightlynx
Something unprecedented is just being born, and I want to see it. But it is the one thing I break even by tounching it. Randomness. - GOD
Nightlynx
Henchman
Henchman

Postby mouthymerc » Tue Jul 29, 2003 8:23 pm

The Force

Night Mage

Name: Dr. Samuel Sorcel
Affiliation: Solo/The Force
Power Level: 18
Height: 6’2”
Weight: 180 lbs.
Origin: A sorcerer of some repute, the Night Mage has studied the Dark Arts for many years. Over the years he has dealt with many extra-dimensional creatures, many of which would like to come to earth. In fact, he was instrumental in helping the creature Armageddon find someone to possess. While he prefers to work his machinations on his own, occasionally he has called on Armageddon and Waverider to help him spread chaos. When they work together, they are known as the Force.

Night Mage; PL 18; Init +2; Defense 19/17 flat-footed; Spd 30; Atk +7 melee (+1 S, punch), +7 ranged (+14 S, Energy Blast); SV Dmg +1, Fort +1, Ref +2, Will +14, Str 12, Dex 14, Con 12, Int 18, Wis 18, Cha 14. (57 pp)
Skills: Concentration +14, Knowledge (Dimensional Geography) +18, Knowledge (Mythology) +13, Knowledge (Occult) +17, Medicine +14, Sleight of Hand +9, Spot +13. (18 pp)
Feats: Assessment, Attack Finesse, Detect Magic, Indomitable Will, Iron Will, Mystic Awareness, Skill Focus (Dimensional Geography, Occult), Trance. (18 pp)
Powers: Sorcery +14 (Telekinesis, Force Field, Comprehend, Obscure, Energy Blast, Create Object, Flight; Additional Spells: Dazzle, Paralysis, Slow, Snare, Dimensional Travel, Invisibility, Neutralize [Magic], Healing +8, Mental Blast +8; 7 pp), Super-Intelligence +8 (Extra: Super-Wisdom; 4 pp), Mental Protection +8 (2 pp). (156 pp)
Equipment: Cloak of Levitation +3 (Flight; Flaw: Device; 1 pp), Eye of Balkazar +16 (ESP; Power Stunts: Telepathy, True Sight; 1 pp). (21 pp)

Armageddon

See the Ruthless in an earlier post.

Waverider

Name: Roman
Affiliation: Solo/The Force
Height: 6’2”
Weight: 320 lbs.
Origin: Roman is the deposed ruler of Atlantis. He has been banished from his homeland for multiple crimes against the throne. Roman is a half-breed. His father was a human and his mother was an Atlantean princess. Never fully accepted either above or below the water, he has turned to wrecking havoc wherever he can. In joining the Force, Roman gets to do this on a grand scale with his cohorts.

Waverider; PL 14; Init +8; Defense 21/17 flat-footed; Spd 30/90 swimming/60 flying; Atk +12 melee (+16 S, punch); SV Dmg +6, Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +5, Str 18, Dex 18, Con 18, Int 16, Wis 20, Cha 18. (86 pp)
Skills: Intimidate +25/+13, Knowledge (Atlantean Lore) +11, Knowledge (Oceanography) +9, Knowledge (Politics) +11. (28 pp)
Feats: Aerial Combat, All-Out Attack, Amphibious, Darkvision, Durability, Improved Initiative, Leadership, Power Attack, Skill Focus (Intimidate), Toughness, Underwater Combat. (22 pp)
Powers: Super-Strength +12 (Extras: Protection, Swimming; Power Stunts: Flight; 6 pp). (74 pp)

mouthymerc
Super Poster
Super Poster

Postby mouthymerc » Tue Jul 29, 2003 8:28 pm

Nightlynx wrote:If you are open to the idea of requests I would love to see mirror versions of say the New Warriors (Nova - Speedball - Namorita - Nighttrasher - Justice - Firestar - Rage - etc)

I have already done Firestar and Justice in an earlier post (Crimson Blaze and Vengence). I'll see what I can do for the rest.

Nightlynx wrote:or more X-Men (Bishop - Shard - Banshee - Sunfire - etc) but thats just me!

I do have plans to do more of these.

Nightlynx wrote:I look forward to anything and everything you have to offer on this thread!!!!

Glad you like them.

mouthymerc
Super Poster
Super Poster

Postby mouthymerc » Thu Jul 31, 2003 8:20 am

Fearless

Name: Malcolm Matthews
Affiliation: Solo
Height: 6’
Weight: 200 lbs.
Origin: Malcolm’s mother died in childbirth. He lost his vision in an accident when he was a boy. His father, a boxer, worked on the side with the Mob. Malcolm’s father, unbeknownst to him, was stealing from the Mob. So, they had him killed. Malcolm grew up hating crime and criminals. He became a lawyer and a prosecutor for the DA. Time after time, though, he would see criminals get off on technicalities or because witnesses would not testify or could not. This would eventually send him over the edge. By day he still works as a prosecutor. By night, though, he punishes those who escape the law as Fearless. He is relentless in there pursuit and has crossed the line many times.

Fearless; PL 14; Init +10; Defense 28/28 flat-footed; Spd 30/30 swinging; Atk +12 melee (+9 S, punch; +15 S, Billy club), +12 ranged (+6 S, Billy club); SV Dmg +4/+10, Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +9, Str 18, Dex 20, Con 18, Int 16, Wis 18, Cha 14. (81 pp)
Skills: Acrobatics +15, Balance +11, Bluff +12, Climb +10, Diplomacy +8, Intimidate +10/+8, Jump +10, Knowledge (Criminology) +8, Listen +19, Profession (Lawyer) +10, Search +14, Sense Motive +19, Spot +19, Taunt +8. (26 pp)
Feats: Accurate Attack, All-Out Attack, Attack Finesse, Blindsight, Dodge, Evasion, Expertise, Improved Disarm, Improved Grapple, Power Attack, Scent, Ultra-Hearing. (24 pp)
Powers: Super-Dexterity +5 (Super-Strength, Super-Wisdom, Super-Charisma; Flaw: Limited-No carrying capacity with Strength; 9 pp), Super-Senses +10 (Extra: Combat Sense; 3 pp). (75 pp)
Equipment: Billy Club +6 (Extra: Swinging; Power Stunt: Extra attack-ranged; 2 pp). (14 pp)
Weakness: Blind. (-10 pp)

Widowmaker

Name: Nikita Rasputin
Affiliation: Solo/Sometimes works with the Ruthless
Height: 5’7”
Weight: 125 lbs.
Origin: Raised by the Russian state to be a perfect spy, she had just entered the field when the wall in Berlin came down. With the decline of communism, her services were being used less and less. Nikita left Russia and put her skills on the open market. For the last few years she has worked as a mercenary, hiring out to the highest bidder. She has never been too concerned with who she worked for as long as they pay her. While she tends to work alone, she has been called on by Major Mercenary to work with the Ruthless once in a while. Nikita has an on again off again relationship with Fearless. They met while she was in the city on a mission and hit it off. She returns once in a while to visit and lend a hand.

Widowmaker; PL 14; Init +9; Defense 27/18 flat-footed; Spd 30/40 swinging; Atk +8 melee (+3 S, punch), +8 ranged (+8 S, energy blast); SV Dmg +3/+11, Fort +3, Ref +11, Will +9, Str 16, Dex 18, Con 16, Int 16, Wis 18, Cha 16. (80 pp)
Skills: Acrobatics +13, Balance +10, Bluff +9, Hide +13, Intimidate +12, Knowledge (Criminology) +4, Knowledge (Espionage) +5, Move Silently +13, Pilot +10, Profession (Military) +10, Perform +9, Taunt +9. (25 pp)
Feats: Accurate Attack, All-Out Attack, Attack Finesse, Attack Focus (Ranged), Attractive, Dodge, Evasion, Expertise, Improved Critical, Lightning Reflexes, Point Blank Shot, Power Attack, Precise Shot, Rapid Shot, Startle, Surprise Strike. (32 pp)
Powers: Super-Dexterity +5 (Extra: Super-Wisdom, Super-Charisma; 7 pp). (35 pp)
Equipment: Gloves & Boots +8 (Clinging; Flaw: Device; 1 pp), Two-Way Radio (Radio Broadcast, Radio Hearing; 2 pp), Stinger Bracelets +8 (Energy Blast; Extra: Swinging, Area; Power Stunts: Snare, Fatigue; 3 pp). (38 pp)

mouthymerc
Super Poster
Super Poster

Postby Nightlynx » Tue Aug 05, 2003 6:28 pm

*BUMP*

This thread is just too good to be buried!

peace and good gaming

nightlynx
Nightlynx
Henchman
Henchman

Previous

Return to Mutants & Masterminds Archives