PDF Request: Freedom City Map [green ronin]

This board is locked, but is preserved here as an archive of all your hard work posting. Please register on the new M&M boards, over at http://atomicthinktank.com/

Postby Steve Kenson » Thu Apr 10, 2003 6:58 pm

Just so folks know, your request has been heard, and a downloadable Freedom City map is in the works and should be available soon.
Steve Kenson
Ronin Steve
Ronin Steve

Postby arcady » Thu Apr 10, 2003 7:05 pm

Mindquake wrote:like a setting shoots from the landmarks to give people a feel for it. Kinda describe and lay it out for them to help the players get into the mood.

Like Centurions Statue and some other things like Freedom Hall
That'd be cool too, but requires a photo-shoot or art budget be set aside for it.

Still, maybe we'll get some more shots like that in future suppliments.

From the moment I cracked open my book and say the freeway sign, I had a visual of a scence of characters going over centery brdige...

I can just see a pack of wannabe super heroes packed into a convertable VW Bug with suitcases piling out of the trunk and one of them sitting up in the back seat to take a snap shot of the city as they drive in to become heroes... 8)
arcady
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby Doctor Otaku » Thu Apr 10, 2003 7:07 pm

Steve Kenson wrote:Just so folks know, your request has been heard, and a downloadable Freedom City map is in the works and should be available soon.

Mega-thanks Steve and GR!! You guys make us feel so loved! :green:
Doctor Otaku
"I'm not a villain, I'm just heroically challenged!"
Visit the The Demented Dojo!
Doctor Otaku
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Postby corwyn » Wed Aug 06, 2003 11:34 am

Mindquake wrote:I think this would be a nice idea

but would I be the only one that think some other ideas would be cool too, like a setting shoots from the landmarks to give people a feel for it. Kinda describe and lay it out for them to help the players get into the mood.

Like Centurions Statue and some other things like Freedom Hall

I agree. One of the coolest things about the Harnmaster GM screen was the cg 'photographs' of different parts of Harn.
corwyn
Dabbler
Dabbler

Previous

Return to Mutants & Masterminds Archives