Another new forum?

Have a suggestion for Green Ronin? Post it here.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Another new forum?

Postby timemrick » Thu Aug 22, 2002 9:38 am

Hi, Evan (and all),

Hmmm...
1. You're going to need someplace to put SSZ when it's no longer an "upcoming release".
2. And apparently, someone wants to talk about your older game, Ork (see OT post in General d20).

So why not a "standalone product" forum? (Unless you can come up with a fancier name than that catchall phrase from the online catalog.) And then if any of those games generate enough buzz to justify it, they can be split off into their own forums (like several of your d20 series have been).

Tim

p.s. Just saw the new forum today, so still making up my mind on it. But as someone mentioned elsewhere on the boards, a darker look would be more GR-ish.
timemrick

Re: Another new forum?

Postby SassyRonin » Thu Aug 22, 2002 10:48 am

timemrick wrote:...1. You're going to need someplace to put SSZ when it's no longer an "upcoming release".
2. And apparently, someone wants to talk about your older game, Ork (see OT post in General d20).

So why not a "standalone product" forum? (Unless you can come up with a fancier name than that catchall phrase from the online catalog.) And then if any of those games generate enough buzz to justify it, they can be split off into their own forums (like several of your d20 series have been).
p.s. Just saw the new forum today, so still making up my mind on it. But as someone mentioned elsewhere on the boards, a darker look would be more GR-ish.

Thanks for the feedback, Tim! :)

I was just thinking about the need for that Standalone Product forum this morning, but I had to come in to my day job, so I didn't have time to implement anything.

I'm also working on a cool, darker theme for the boards--you'll all be able to switch to whichever one you like.
SassyRonin
Triple Secret Administrator
Triple Secret Administrator

Return to Suggestion Box