auto sheets and house generator

Talk about Green Ronin's A Song of Ice and Fire RPG, based on George R.R. Martin's best-selling fantasy series. Winter is here!

auto sheets and house generator

Postby geogus » Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:37 pm

Searching web i found out references for auto excel sheet for about everything - charachters, house, units and so far.
I also read about a random house generator.

I found the link for character sheet, wich i Downloaded, but the links for other sheets and house generators are broken (even the ones in this forum)

Does anybody know where i can download then.

Being a DM in this game means a lot of work.
geogus
Bystander
Bystander

Re: auto sheets and house generator

Postby Gurkhal » Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:50 am

Wish I could help but I'm afraid these things might have been taken away by now. :( Maybe some gentle soul brimming with wisdom could give you some hints.
Gurkhal
Henchman
Henchman

Postby AGlumSon » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:28 am

Here you go: http://greenronin.com/sifrp/2009/07/interactive_sifrp_character_sh.php
I have never seen a random house generator, though. Also keep in mind that this version is still working with rules from before the Game of Thrones edition. That means that a small number of benefits and/or flaws might not have the correct description and some weapons do not have the right qualities. There is supposedly an updated version, but I have PM-ed phild, the original creator of the interactive character shit, about it and never received an answer.
AGlumSon
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Zeroed » Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:26 pm

I once found a random House Generator in Excel on these boards. Don't know who made it though...

Here it is:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?a6a8umsfw6rpari
Zeroed
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Postby AGlumSon » Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:49 pm

That's great!
I think it is made by the same guy who did the character sheet, right? It isn't very smooth though...
AGlumSon
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Anubisck » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:58 am

i find it doesn't work right for me always showing same results . no mater what region i chose to come from and number of players
Anubisck
Bystander
Bystander

Postby shonuff » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:46 pm

IIRC, you had to select choose at the top by location.
shonuff
Earth's Mightiest
Earth's Mightiest

Postby phild » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:56 am

AGlumSon wrote:That's great!
I think it is made by the same guy who did the character sheet, right? It isn't very smooth though...

Nope, not made by me, though looks like it's used some of the same styling I used.

I looked last night, and I do have a random house generation sheet. Not sure I ever finished it though. I was just thinking I need a new project, maybe I'll pick this one of my many unfinished projects for the next week or so :-)

BTW, you said in another thread that I never came back to you about my CharSheet. Have I done that now?
phild
Groupie
Groupie

Return to A Song of Ice and Fire RPG