Two Questions for Design

Dragon Fist, Chris Pramas' fantasy RPG of high-flyin' martial arts action, is finally going to see print at the hands of Green Ronin. This forum is closed while the game is being re-developed.

Two Questions for Design

Postby dm4hire » Thu May 11, 2006 11:28 am

Will you be releasing a sneak peak pdf soon? Also will there be fast play rules or an introductory module available as with True20 and other stand alone games?
DM4Hire
In trees I saw her,
Brightly like blossom blooming,
'Til shadows she left.
dm4hire
Dabbler
Dabbler

Postby Rubio » Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:23 am

This question never got answered, but it bears repeating, even if the answer consists of two letters ("n" and "o" if you're wondering). So I guess I'm bumping in the hope that I will be able to fork over united states legal tender for a product in the not-too-distant future.
"Fungah! Foiled again!"
-Bowser

"This is beginning to PISS ME OFF!
Does this place have a never-ending supply of WEIRD STUFF!?"
-Susano Orbatos, Orion
Rubio
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Nikchick » Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:03 am

Rubio wrote:This question never got answered, but it bears repeating, even if the answer consists of two letters ("n" and "o" if you're wondering). So I guess I'm bumping in the hope that I will be able to fork over united states legal tender for a product in the not-too-distant future.

Dragon Fist still isn't what we want it to be, so it's going through another round of development. Until we're done, there just really isn't anything to say (or preview).
Nikchick
Mean Ronin
Mean Ronin

Postby madmonk » Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:46 am

Is Tony sifu still working on it?
What is the part of the system that doesn't completely functions? maybe we, the fans, can throw some ideas around.
"Carrying weapons makes you a warrior as much as sticking feathers in your hair makes you an eagle" Hu Sen the Mad Monkey
madmonk
Dabbler
Dabbler

Postby Rubio » Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:30 am

Do you think we could at least get a teaser about how the game looks now? Maybe just a few race/background and class names. Maybe a feat without context. Somethin'.
"Fungah! Foiled again!"
-Bowser

"This is beginning to PISS ME OFF!
Does this place have a never-ending supply of WEIRD STUFF!?"
-Susano Orbatos, Orion
Rubio
Bystander
Bystander

Postby madmonk » Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:13 pm

Rubio my friend... If you want THAT as a preview... well, here it is.

List of races:
-Human

List of Classes:
-Hero (well, not really the name of the class but what everyone calls everyone in old movies and books)

As you can see, and also if you have been following the threads here, there are no classes and no races, everyone can be anything... whin leads me to believe the base class will be completely "feature-based", at least that's what I know, maybe they have changed something.

Hope that helps.
"Carrying weapons makes you a warrior as much as sticking feathers in your hair makes you an eagle" Hu Sen the Mad Monkey
madmonk
Dabbler
Dabbler

Return to Dragon Fist