Something's Missing...

Dragon Fist, Chris Pramas' fantasy RPG of high-flyin' martial arts action, is finally going to see print at the hands of Green Ronin. This forum is closed while the game is being re-developed.

Something's Missing...

Postby The Fifth Wanderer » Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:15 am

Wow! I haven't logged into these forums for a while (big Mutants & Masterminds fan, so I'm usually over there), but from what I read here Dragon Fist sounds interesting. However, I can't find the product page for it over on the Green Ronin site. Can anybody hook me up?
Rules of Combat #15: Teamwork is essential. It gives them someone else to shoot at.
The Fifth Wanderer
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: Something's Missing...

Postby Nikchick » Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:02 pm

The Fifth Wanderer wrote:Wow! I haven't logged into these forums for a while (big Mutants & Masterminds fan, so I'm usually over there), but from what I read here Dragon Fist sounds interesting. However, I can't find the product page for it over on the Green Ronin site. Can anybody hook me up?

Hmm, I'll ask Evan. Could be that he hasn't put up a product page because the project's been in a continuing state of development and flux for so long.
Nikchick
Mean Ronin
Mean Ronin

Postby The Fifth Wanderer » Tue May 09, 2006 7:00 pm

It's there now. Only things on the page are an enlargable cover shot and the back cover blurb. More to come, hopefully!

http://www.greenronin.com/catalog/grr3501
Rules of Combat #15: Teamwork is essential. It gives them someone else to shoot at.
The Fifth Wanderer
Aficionado
Aficionado

Return to Dragon Fist