Setting Search Winners

This forum has been locked to further posting but will be maintained here as an archive. Please visit http://true20.com for the True20 and Blue Rose forums.

Setting Search Winners

Postby Eternalknight » Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:47 pm

Congrats to:

The winner's of the setting search are: Caliphate Nights (Paradigm Concepts), Lux Aeternum (Black Wyrm Games), Mecha vs. Kaiju (Big Finger Games), and Borrowed Time (Electric Mulch).

As announced on EN World.
Eternalknight
Bystander
Bystander

Re: Setting Search Winners

Postby Jonathan Moyer » Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:12 pm

Eternalknight wrote:Congrats to:

The winner's of the setting search are: Caliphate Nights (Paradigm Concepts), Lux Aeternum (Black Wyrm Games), Mecha vs. Kaiju (Big Finger Games), and Borrowed Time (Electric Mulch).

It'll be interesting to see what these guys do. Caliphate Nights seems vaguely familiar to me, as if someone has mentioned it before somewhere on the internet.
Jonathan Moyer
Cohort
Cohort

Postby Kesh » Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:44 pm

"Mecha vs. Kaiju"

Dear god, that's gonna be fun. :green:
Kesh
Bystander
Bystander

Postby The Shadow » Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:02 pm

Jonathan Moyer wrote:

It'll be interesting to see what these guys do. Caliphate Nights seems vaguely familiar to me, as if someone has mentioned it before somewhere on the internet.

*ahem* On this very board, perhaps? :)
"All right, I am not the Shadow. You have nothing at all to worry about. Except, oh, wait, I'm pointing a gun at you."

--The Shadow
The Shadow
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Postby Jonathan Moyer » Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:27 pm

The Shadow wrote:
Jonathan Moyer wrote:

*ahem* On this very board, perhaps? :)

d'oh! I did a search on it, found some old posts, and it's all come back to me :) .
Jonathan Moyer
Cohort
Cohort

Return to True20 Archives