True20 Wish List

This forum has been locked to further posting but will be maintained here as an archive. Please visit http://true20.com for the True20 and Blue Rose forums.

Moderator: Super Moderators

True20 Wish List

Postby Dragonspawn » Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:22 pm

Ok, maybe its a little late for Christmass, but I'm curious... We know about the Core book and True20 Worlds of Adventure, but what other books/support would you guys like to see for True20?

I myself would love to see a licensed version of True20 Narnia, and maybe a free downloadable fast-play adventure of some sort.
Dragonspawn
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Postby MadBlue » Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:45 am

I'd love to see a True20 treatment of Alastair Reynolds' "Revelation Space" universe.
MadBlue
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Jonathan Moyer » Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:20 am

A True20 conversion of Adamant Entertainment's Hot Pursuit would rock on toast.
Jonathan Moyer
Cohort
Cohort

Postby JongWK » Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:44 am

Get the LotR license that Decipher is sitting upon, and put it to good use.

A Renaissance/Age of Discoveries era setting.
My country is the world, and my religion is to do good.
--Thomas Paine
JongWK
Bystander
Bystander

Postby KyleC » Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:12 am

Adventures written specifically for True20. Anything I don't have to spend time converting would be wonderful.

-KyleC
KyleC
Bystander
Bystander

Postby DnDChick » Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:52 am

JongWK wrote:Get the LotR license that Decipher is sitting upon, and put it to good use.

A Renaissance/Age of Discoveries era setting.

Both good ideas.

The Renaissance era is ripe for a "Mythic Vistas" campaign setting where "DaVinci Tech" worked. Imagine pine and canvas ornithopters, tanks, diving suits, submarines, parachutes, men launched from great catapults on hang gliders, helicopter-like air screws, etc.
DnDChick
Dabbler
Dabbler

Postby timemrick » Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:54 pm

DnDChick wrote:The Renaissance era is ripe for a "Mythic Vistas" campaign setting where "DaVinci Tech" worked. Imagine pine and canvas ornithopters, tanks, diving suits, submarines, parachutes, men launched from great catapults on hang gliders, helicopter-like air screws, etc.

I'm hoping to run a campaignsomeday set in just such a setting, but have yet to settle on a system...
timemrick

Postby Pseudonym » Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:38 am

JongWK wrote:Get the LotR license that Decipher is sitting upon, and put it to good use.

I've been slowly doing that on my own. I'd love to have it done for me, and with much greater resources devoted to the undertaking.
Pseudonym
Pseudonym
Bystander
Bystander

Postby skywalker » Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:49 pm

I would love to see Lord of the Rings done True 20 but realise this is unlikely.

More realistically , I would love to see Dragon Fist done in a similar vein to M&M and True 20.

Finally, and many may see this as whacky, I would love to see Blue Rose done with the full True 20 rule set. BR was the prototype for True 20 and has a number of holdovers from D20 which True 20 dropped. BR is easy to move over but honestly, a hard back BR book with just the setting and rules mods from all three BR books for use with the True 20 rulebook would be excellent.
[b]Playing:[/b] Lure of the Expanse (Rogue Trader)
[b]Running:[/b] Unbridled Blade (Atlantis: The Second Age)
[b]Planning:[/b] None
skywalker
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Postby johnnype » Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:54 pm

I'd love to see an original (read: new) generic space opera setting. Fully developed, supported and detailed to the point where I don't have to convert or create anything on my own. I'm sure we will see a sci-fi setting in the T20 rulebook or in Worlds of Adventure but 20 pages is not enough. Not by a long shot.

I'd also pay big money for something like Heavy Gear and Transhuman Space using True 20 rules.
johnnype
Bystander
Bystander

Return to True20 Archives