Thinking about buying...

This forum has been locked to further posting but will be maintained here as an archive. Please visit http://true20.com for the True20 and Blue Rose forums.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Thinking about buying...

Postby PeelSeel2 » Sun Sep 25, 2005 12:29 pm

I am thining about buying this product, but have a question. Is PDF I get going to be corrected for all the errors I have seen the unofficial errata threads? It seems the new version is off buy two pages because they added some backgrounds and that threw the page numbering off from previous versions. I'll probably buy anyways as I like what I have heard about this game.
PeelSeel2
Bystander
Bystander

Postby timemrick » Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:04 pm

The Preview Edition (the print version sold at GenCon) has cross-referencing problems because of the two new pages, but that has been corrected in the revised PDF that is currently available. As far as I can tell, those two documents are otherwise identical.

This revision fixes a lot of the more superficial errata mentioned here in the forums, but doesn't make changes that would require more extensive editing. (I'm hoping that some of those will be addressed in the full print edition next year.) My "Errata & Notes" page for the revision is at least a couple pages shorter than the previous version's, so it is significantly improved.
timemrick

Postby PeelSeel2 » Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:19 am

Thanks for the reply. I think I will get it tonight.
PeelSeel2
Bystander
Bystander

Return to True20 Archives