Want to be a part of an MnM Superlink product?

This board is locked, but is preserved here as an archive of all your hard work posting. Please register on the new M&M boards, over at http://atomicthinktank.com/

Want to be a part of an MnM Superlink product?

Postby whydirt » Mon Aug 04, 2003 12:00 pm

I'm sure you do! :D

As you may or may not have seen, I'm working on a fantasy supplement for MnM. I've got a good portion of what I want in it fleshed out, but one part that I thought would be fun to open up is the magic items section.

I know there was a thread about magic items earlier, but I'm looking for some original or cool ideas. Anyone who submits an item that makes the final cut will be credited in the product and will receive a free copy of the finished work. Feel free to work your name or internet handle into the name or background of the item.

Feel free to ask me any questions in this thread, but please email submissions to whydirt@yahoo.com

Thanks!
Jonathan
whydirt
Cohort
Cohort

Postby Mucknuggle » Mon Aug 04, 2003 1:10 pm

Cool...I think that I might be sending some of Mucknuggle's special items to you.
Mucknuggle
Groupie
Groupie

Postby mrobviousjosh » Tue Aug 05, 2003 2:12 am

Mrobvious's Cloak of Appearance. Cursed Item. I'm working on the exact stats but since you didn't specify magical with not including cursed I figured this made the most sense with my handle. Does it sound like, assuming the writeup works, a worthy idea? Just wondering. :wink:
If you send someone to save the world, you better make sure they like it the way it is.
-Triple X-
mrobviousjosh
Super Poster
Super Poster

Postby mrobviousjosh » Tue Aug 05, 2003 2:15 am

Just thought of some of the powers real quick. Neutralize (flaw, invisibility only; flaw obvious) 10 ranks, perhaps also affecting blending...Don't know, 5:00 a.m., need to get some sleep. :)
If you send someone to save the world, you better make sure they like it the way it is.
-Triple X-
mrobviousjosh
Super Poster
Super Poster

Return to Mutants & Masterminds Archives