146 Pages

This board is locked, but is preserved here as an archive of all your hard work posting. Please register on the new M&M boards, over at http://atomicthinktank.com/

146 Pages

Postby MagusRogue » Fri Aug 01, 2003 5:49 pm

Just noticed how big this forum is. We rock!!!!!!!!!
Aaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnd...... this rant has finished.
MagusRogue
Archetype
Archetype

Postby Novac » Fri Aug 01, 2003 5:50 pm

Yay us. *screams* What is that big ball of fire in the sky!!! Oh wait, it's the sun. Forgot about that thing ;)
Novac
Booster
Booster

Postby Inazuma » Fri Aug 01, 2003 6:15 pm

Hooray! We have no lives! Weeeeeee! :)
~Inazuma
"This is a superhero game! I demand to be given rewards for causing massive property damage!"
Inazuma
Devotee
Devotee

Postby Striker » Fri Aug 01, 2003 8:15 pm

Yay us! 8)

Novac: Woah! Nice new av dude, Vivi rocks. Where'd you find it?
Uprise, now fall in line. Roll with the pack or get left behind –P.O.D.
Striker
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby Chrono » Fri Aug 01, 2003 8:17 pm

Speaking of avatar's, I like yours Striker, Billy was one of my favorite Xenogears characters :D

-Chrono
Chrono
Dabbler
Dabbler

Postby Novac » Fri Aug 01, 2003 8:20 pm

Striker wrote:Yay us! 8)

Novac: Woah! Nice new av dude, Vivi rocks. Where'd you find it?

Just sort of found it on a random search. I forgot what I was looking for to be honest. Vivi was always a favorite of mine, really sad character in that game. Wish I still had it.
Novac
Booster
Booster

Postby Striker » Fri Aug 01, 2003 8:28 pm

Chrono wrote:Speaking of avatar's, I like yours Striker, Billy was one of my favorite Xenogears characters :D

-Chrono

Heh, thanks. I got the av because I was playing a re-tooled version of Billy in SuperStar's PBP game. Basically he is Billy, minus the giant robot, and plus precognitive powers. Probably going to switch him out for something else next time I change sigs though, I've had him up for awhile.

Novac: hmm, I'll try looking around myself. I've been considering Zidane or Freya as my next av. Maybe Auron(sp?) from FFX though, or Wakka.
Uprise, now fall in line. Roll with the pack or get left behind –P.O.D.
Striker
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby mrobviousjosh » Sun Aug 03, 2003 11:05 am

That is a lot of pages of M&M talk, lol.
If you send someone to save the world, you better make sure they like it the way it is.
-Triple X-
mrobviousjosh
Super Poster
Super Poster

Postby MagusRogue » Sun Aug 03, 2003 6:45 pm

*Wonders about the comment the other day my wife gave me about getting a real life....* :lol: :!: :o
Aaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnd...... this rant has finished.
MagusRogue
Archetype
Archetype

Postby Nightlynx » Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:22 pm

MagusRogue wrote:*Wonders about the comment the other day my wife gave me about getting a real life....* :lol: :!: :o

Well as long as you don't live in your parents basement - I'm pretty sure its all good!!!

:lol:
peace and good gaming
Nightlynx
Something unprecedented is just being born, and I want to see it. But it is the one thing I break even by tounching it. Randomness. - GOD
Nightlynx
Henchman
Henchman

Postby DrObvious » Mon Aug 04, 2003 5:20 am

I live in my mom's basement.
I'm not mrobviousjosh or DocObvious, just some other guy. Obviously.

"In other words, Dr. Obvious and AaronUnicorn are quite correct" - Steve Kenson 8/7/03
DrObvious
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Postby Fazhoul » Mon Aug 04, 2003 6:00 am

To tell the truth I never get past the first two pages of topics. Not only do i not have the time but my attention span just isn't that long. Now, if the topics were categorized that would be great! Nicole hinted at some changes in the works about a month or two ago. I wonder when or if we'll see the changes.
Fazhoul
"My God! You're like a trained ape! Without the training!"
Fazhoul
Dabbler
Dabbler

Postby Nightlynx » Mon Aug 04, 2003 8:01 am

Fazhoul wrote:To tell the truth I never get past the first two pages of topics. Not only do i not have the time but my attention span just isn't that long. Now, if the topics were categorized that would be great! Nicole hinted at some changes in the works about a month or two ago. I wonder when or if we'll see the changes.

Greetings fellow poster.
I don't mean this as a dis or anything but by not looking beyond the first two pages you are missing a weath of information and ok a lot of sillyness too :D - Like yourself I often do not have the time to go back and read everything, but if I am looking for something and wonder if anyone has touched on the topic before I find the search to be a great and easy tool!

peace and good gaming

Nightlynx
Something unprecedented is just being born, and I want to see it. But it is the one thing I break even by tounching it. Randomness. - GOD
Nightlynx
Henchman
Henchman

Postby Fazhoul » Mon Aug 04, 2003 8:21 am

Nightlynx wrote:
Fazhoul wrote:To tell the truth I never get past the first two pages of topics. Not only do i not have the time but my attention span just isn't that long. Now, if the topics were categorized that would be great! Nicole hinted at some changes in the works about a month or two ago. I wonder when or if we'll see the changes.

Greetings fellow poster.
I don't mean this as a dis or anything but by not looking beyond the first two pages you are missing a weath of information and ok a lot of sillyness too :D - Like yourself I often do not have the time to go back and read everything, but if I am looking for something and wonder if anyone has touched on the topic before I find the search to be a great and easy tool!

peace and good gaming

Nightlynx

Yeah, I know that I'm probably missing stuff but I get tired of searching. I'm usually able to check the boards on a daily basis so I don't miss much of the new stuff. But wading through multiple threads on character creation, character write-ups, rules questions, off topic threads and so and so on becomes very tedious very fast for me. (Did I mention that I have a short attention span? Not big on patience either. They're my weaknesses and I'm still trying to figure out how to buy powers with the points. :) )

Not that I have anything against ANY of these threads. I would just much prefer categories to go to. If I want to check out rules questions then I can just click on the Rules Questions category and not have to wade through discussions on favorite comic books, the latest movie reviews from posters or the latest write-up of the current hot character. Maybe it's just me. :?:
Fazhoul
"My God! You're like a trained ape! Without the training!"
Fazhoul
Dabbler
Dabbler

Return to Mutants & Masterminds Archives