Web Books?

This board is locked, but is preserved here as an archive of all your hard work posting. Please register on the new M&M boards, over at http://atomicthinktank.com/

Web Books?

Postby Demongg » Fri Aug 01, 2003 11:47 am

Just wondering - are there any good examples of Web Books (for supers or other) to show me for example that you know of?

My gang has a good start on our original Super Hero city and setting and was thinking of making it a web book...

I'm looking for examples

thanks
-kev-
Demongg
Henchman
Henchman

Postby Novac » Fri Aug 01, 2003 12:08 pm

Like Power Corrupts, or the New Mutants Comic pdf I have?
Novac
Booster
Booster

Postby Demongg » Fri Aug 01, 2003 12:32 pm

Novac wrote:Like Power Corrupts, or the New Mutants Comic pdf I have?

ummm.... I don't know.... I don't know what those are either.
-kev-
Demongg
Henchman
Henchman

Postby AaronUnicorn » Fri Aug 01, 2003 12:48 pm

By web book, do you mean a web-page with all of the relevant information? Or do you mean a PDF file of what, when printed out, would make a fully function sourcebook?

That'd help answer your question.

I've seen some pretty extensive web-sites with campaign information, but those aren't exactly "books," although if you wanted to take all of the info off the web, you could use it as a source book. On the flip side, a PDF is really just a book that you can look at electronically.
AaronUnicorn
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Postby Demongg » Fri Aug 01, 2003 12:51 pm

AaronUnicorn wrote:By web book, do you mean a web-page with all of the relevant information? Or do you mean a PDF file of what, when printed out, would make a fully function sourcebook?

That'd help answer your question.

I've seen some pretty extensive web-sites with campaign information, but those aren't exactly "books," although if you wanted to take all of the info off the web, you could use it as a source book. On the flip side, a PDF is really just a book that you can look at electronically.

yeah - I'm not sure either.... one of my group mentioned Net books, and it got me thinking.
I'm assuming that's a web page with all the info - I'm just looking for good examples to get some building ideas from.

-kev-
Demongg
Henchman
Henchman

Return to Mutants & Masterminds Archives