What do you want to see from the META-4 universe?

This board is locked, but is preserved here as an archive of all your hard work posting. Please register on the new M&M boards, over at http://atomicthinktank.com/

Postby TheDayKnight » Thu Jul 31, 2003 11:34 am

My guess for the stats of Norn would be similiar to Quirk:

Plot device...can do anything GM wants.
TheDayKnight
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Postby DrObvious » Thu Jul 31, 2003 12:05 pm

Can someone point me in the direction of any info on the Meta-4 universe, please? I've looke around but haven't really found much.
I'm not mrobviousjosh or DocObvious, just some other guy. Obviously.

"In other words, Dr. Obvious and AaronUnicorn are quite correct" - Steve Kenson 8/7/03
DrObvious
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Postby Defender » Thu Jul 31, 2003 5:20 pm

So far your best bet for META-4 information is the M&M corebook (mostly visual info, but the Antagonists section details some villains), the SuperUnicorn website proper, and the forthcoming CROOKS! supplement.
I share your frustration however. With the bar being set quite high by M&M Freedom City, and Time of Crisis I'm eager to see what's next. :D

-Defender.
" We believe in heroes because ultimately we believe in ourselves. " -Jack Kirby.
Defender
Dabbler
Dabbler

Postby Strand0 » Fri Aug 01, 2003 12:52 am

DrObvious wrote:Can someone point me in the direction of any info on the Meta-4 universe, please? I've looke around but haven't really found much.
When Crooks comes out. That's it. :green:
It is said that 'he who makes the best egg-salad shall rule over heaven and Earth'. ... Don't ask me why egg-salad, I have enough agravation.
Strand0
Earth's Mightiest
Earth's Mightiest

Previous

Return to Mutants & Masterminds Archives