Masterlist for M&M Superlink Product

This board is locked, but is preserved here as an archive of all your hard work posting. Please register on the new M&M boards, over at http://atomicthinktank.com/

Masterlist for M&M Superlink Product

Postby Grey Wolf » Tue Jul 08, 2003 7:40 am

I was thinking it would be cool if there was a masterlist for all M&M superlink products. I'm not sure if Green Ronin would have a problem with such a list being on thier website but I know as product comes out it would be a great help for the fans. Just a thought.
Last edited by Grey Wolf on Tue Jul 08, 2003 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grey Wolf
Bystander
Bystander

Re: Masterlist for M&M Superlink Product

Postby SassyRonin » Tue Jul 08, 2003 9:11 am

Grey Wolf wrote:I was thinking it would be cool if there was a masterlist for all M&M superlink products. I'm not sure if Green Ronin would have a problem with such a list being on there website but I know as product comes out it would be a great help for the fans. Just a thought.

This is definitely the plan. More soon(ish)...

Evan
SassyRonin
Triple Secret Administrator
Triple Secret Administrator

Postby Mucknuggle » Tue Jul 08, 2003 9:51 am

SassyRonin wrote:
Grey Wolf wrote:I was thinking it would be cool if there was a masterlist for all M&M superlink products. I'm not sure if Green Ronin would have a problem with such a list being on there website but I know as product comes out it would be a great help for the fans. Just a thought.

Evan

You GR peeps are starting to scare me. Every time someone comes up with a cool idea I see one of the staff reply with a "We're already working on it." or "Wait a couple of weeks...". Do you read our minds or something?!
Mucknuggle
Groupie
Groupie

Postby LMPjr007 » Tue Jul 08, 2003 1:46 pm

SassyRonin wrote:

Evan

Just tell me where to sign up!
Peace,

Louis Porter, Jr.
Louis Porter, Jr. Design
www.lpjdesign.com
LMPjr007
Dabbler
Dabbler

Postby LMPjr007 » Sat Aug 02, 2003 5:11 am

What ever happened to that list od M&M Superlink publishers?
Peace,

Louis Porter, Jr.
Louis Porter, Jr. Design
www.lpjdesign.com
LMPjr007
Dabbler
Dabbler

Postby Super Weezle » Sat Aug 02, 2003 12:48 pm

I'm sorry, educate a dumbass. What exactly are the "superlinks". I've heard other people mention they are working on a superlink, but I never really knew what it meant (I assume it's some kind of product).

So how do I find them?

Just for the record, I can't load up M&M.com, for some reason my ancient computer locks up every time I try.
Super Weezle
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Grey Wolf » Sun Aug 03, 2003 5:53 am

Super Weezle wrote:I'm sorry, educate a dumbass. What exactly are the "superlinks". I've heard other people mention they are working on a superlink, but I never really knew what it meant (I assume it's some kind of product).

So how do I find them?

Just for the record, I can't load up M&M.com, for some reason my ancient computer locks up every time I try.

No worries. Superlink is a license to create new product for M&M. You can write your own book with the M&M rules than send it in to Green Ronin to OK and they send you a Superlink Logo to use with your product. Your free than to sell the product but I'm not sure what the guidlines are. Hope this helps.
Grey Wolf
Bystander
Bystander

Return to Mutants & Masterminds Archives