Masterlist for M&M Superlink Product

This board is locked, but is preserved here as an archive of all your hard work posting. Please register on the new M&M boards, over at http://atomicthinktank.com/

Masterlist for M&M Superlink Product

Postby Grey Wolf » Tue Jul 08, 2003 7:40 am

I was thinking it would be cool if there was a masterlist for all M&M superlink products. I'm not sure if Green Ronin would have a problem with such a list being on thier website but I know as product comes out it would be a great help for the fans. Just a thought.
Last edited by Grey Wolf on Tue Jul 08, 2003 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grey Wolf
Bystander
Bystander
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 5:13 pm

Re: Masterlist for M&M Superlink Product

Postby SassyRonin » Tue Jul 08, 2003 9:11 am

Grey Wolf wrote:I was thinking it would be cool if there was a masterlist for all M&M superlink products. I'm not sure if Green Ronin would have a problem with such a list being on there website but I know as product comes out it would be a great help for the fans. Just a thought.


This is definitely the plan. More soon(ish)...

Evan
SassyRonin
Triple Secret Administrator
Triple Secret Administrator
 
Posts: 320
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: Masterlist for M&M Superlink Product

Postby Mucknuggle » Tue Jul 08, 2003 9:51 am

SassyRonin wrote:
Grey Wolf wrote:I was thinking it would be cool if there was a masterlist for all M&M superlink products. I'm not sure if Green Ronin would have a problem with such a list being on there website but I know as product comes out it would be a great help for the fans. Just a thought.


This is definitely the plan. More soon(ish)...

Evan


You GR peeps are starting to scare me. Every time someone comes up with a cool idea I see one of the staff reply with a "We're already working on it." or "Wait a couple of weeks...". Do you read our minds or something?!
User avatar
Mucknuggle
Groupie
Groupie
 
Posts: 236
Joined: Sun Jan 19, 2003 10:27 am

Re: Masterlist for M&M Superlink Product

Postby LMPjr007 » Tue Jul 08, 2003 1:46 pm

SassyRonin wrote:
Grey Wolf wrote:I was thinking it would be cool if there was a masterlist for all M&M superlink products. I'm not sure if Green Ronin would have a problem with such a list being on there website but I know as product comes out it would be a great help for the fans. Just a thought.


This is definitely the plan. More soon(ish)...

Evan


Just tell me where to sign up!
Peace,

Louis Porter, Jr.
Louis Porter, Jr. Design
www.lpjdesign.com
User avatar
LMPjr007
Dabbler
Dabbler
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: FT. Lauderdale

Postby LMPjr007 » Sat Aug 02, 2003 5:11 am

What ever happened to that list od M&M Superlink publishers?
Peace,

Louis Porter, Jr.
Louis Porter, Jr. Design
www.lpjdesign.com
User avatar
LMPjr007
Dabbler
Dabbler
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: FT. Lauderdale

Postby Super Weezle » Sat Aug 02, 2003 12:48 pm

I'm sorry, educate a dumbass. What exactly are the "superlinks". I've heard other people mention they are working on a superlink, but I never really knew what it meant (I assume it's some kind of product).

So how do I find them?

Just for the record, I can't load up M&M.com, for some reason my ancient computer locks up every time I try.
Super Weezle
Bystander
Bystander
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2003 2:26 pm
Location: weezelville

Postby Grey Wolf » Sun Aug 03, 2003 5:53 am

Super Weezle wrote:I'm sorry, educate a dumbass. What exactly are the "superlinks". I've heard other people mention they are working on a superlink, but I never really knew what it meant (I assume it's some kind of product).

So how do I find them?

Just for the record, I can't load up M&M.com, for some reason my ancient computer locks up every time I try.


No worries. Superlink is a license to create new product for M&M. You can write your own book with the M&M rules than send it in to Green Ronin to OK and they send you a Superlink Logo to use with your product. Your free than to sell the product but I'm not sure what the guidlines are. Hope this helps.
Grey Wolf
Bystander
Bystander
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 5:13 pm


Return to Mutants & Masterminds Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest