Buy.com - MnM Freedom City and GM screen

This board is locked, but is preserved here as an archive of all your hard work posting. Please register on the new M&M boards, over at http://atomicthinktank.com/

Buy.com - MnM Freedom City and GM screen

Postby slaughterj » Thu Apr 10, 2003 7:51 am

Both are available with free shipping and steep discounts at buy.com.
slaughterj
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

Postby Kindred » Thu Apr 10, 2003 9:07 am

If you're willing to wait for the books to arrive, buy.com is a great online source for games from many companies.
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
-"Ulysses" Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Kindred
Devotee
Devotee

Postby FTracer » Thu Apr 10, 2003 9:11 am

Yup just ordered both of them for 28.51...but being the cheap bastard that I am I took free shipping. So I'll see it April 21-May 1. ARGH. S'ok, group isn't playing M&M yet.
FTracer
Bystander
Bystander

Postby slaughterj » Thu Apr 10, 2003 9:51 am

Kindred wrote:If you're willing to wait for the books to arrive, buy.com is a great online source for games from many companies.

I've ordered several things from them via the free shipping method, and IIRC, everything has arrived within a week actually - I'll pay more attention to this order and see what happens (they do say 24-48 hours to ship FC though, perhaps because they are just getting it in).
slaughterj
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

Postby FTracer » Thu Apr 10, 2003 9:55 am

SWEET!!!! Better one week than three.
FTracer
Bystander
Bystander

Postby corwyn » Tue Aug 05, 2003 10:07 pm

slaughterj wrote:
Kindred wrote:If you're willing to wait for the books to arrive, buy.com is a great online source for games from many companies.

I've ordered several things from them via the free shipping method, and IIRC, everything has arrived within a week actually - I'll pay more attention to this order and see what happens (they do say 24-48 hours to ship FC though, perhaps because they are just getting it in).

For those of us in Canada, Amazon.ca has the core rules and FC for $32 Can each, $14 for the screen. Free shipping on all orders over $39. Mine took 1 week to the day to arrive.
corwyn
Dabbler
Dabbler

Postby Greyseer » Wed Aug 06, 2003 4:51 pm

I'm sorry, I just can't help myself here but I have to say this.

OR, you could buy it from your local game store (albeit at a higher price), help to insure that this hobby continues and help insure that places exist where you can gather socially and engage in your hobby.
Greyseer
Dabbler
Dabbler

I have to comment on this!

Postby Giddoen » Fri Aug 08, 2003 6:42 pm

Greyseer wrote:I'm sorry, I just can't help myself here but I have to say this.

OR, you could buy it from your local game store (albeit at a higher price), help to insure that this hobby continues and help insure that places exist where you can gather socially and engage in your hobby.

While Greyseer has a valid point I would liketo point out that in northern CA. where I lived for almost 20years there are a ton of games stores! But while there was a tone of stores at least 10 come to mind I would say that only 2-3 at most had or allowed in store gaming! IMHO if the local game store wants my gaming dollar than they have to do more than just sell the book! Or I am going to buy it wherever I can for the best price.

Now I will say that since I moved to Phoenix, AZ. last month I have hit about 3 gaming stores and they promote gaming in store!

JP
I could be nice...but wheres the fun in that!
Giddoen
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Return to Mutants & Masterminds Archives