Starting a new Era...

This board is locked, but is preserved here as an archive of all your hard work posting. Please register on the new M&M boards, over at http://atomicthinktank.com/

Moderator: Super Moderators

Postby Nightshyft » Mon Aug 12, 2002 5:18 pm

I am looking forward to M&M. I have recently started playing d20( D&D3E), and to my delight, found it incredible. Having played D&D from the begining( the original boxed set) through all of it's major transitions, find the new mechanics incredibly refreshing. For the past ten years I have been a loyal fan to another RPG due to their mechanics and versatility. However, recently they have been losing popularity due to excessive editorial control( see if you can figure out who I am refering to?). In the past, this was a good thing as it kept the "vision" pure, however now it simply stifles creativity and production of quality products. With the birth of M&M, I am planing on devoting all of my RPG purchases to your product. With only the samples that you have published on the Web and otherwise, I have seen enough to sell me on your product. How many other people out there have similar stories?
Nightshyft
Cohort
Cohort

Postby Jetboy » Mon Aug 12, 2002 6:52 pm

Personally, I'm hopeful M&M will be THE supers game for me. I have several and though some are better than others there's generally a feeling that even the best lack a certain something...

Alan
powerheroes.com - Home of the platinum patriot, "Liberty: The American Girl" and her 3D comic!
Jetboy
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Steve Kenson » Tue Aug 13, 2002 4:48 am

Thanks for the vote of confidence guys! We're working hard to make sure that M&M is the best superhero RPG that it can be and the definitive d20 treatment of superheroes, which is one of the reasons why I'm glad that Green Ronin is willing to devote the time and effort to do the game up right rather than rushing to get it out. I think the extra time will be well worth the wait.
Steve Kenson
Ronin Steve
Ronin Steve

Return to Mutants & Masterminds Archives