Mucknuggle wrote:PL 35?! ....he's not THAT powerful.
Thunderbolts wrote:I don't think Magneto was born in 'blue-grey' either. ^_-
PL 35 might be a bit high indeed.... I mean, 20 is considered a lot after all. But, the stats and powers do look accurate. And unlike his Heroclix figure, this Magneto could certainly take on the whole X-Men team alone, as in the comics...
psst... might wanna add an 'f' to the end of the file/url name...
His skill list seems incomplete -- where are all his Sciences?
Some constructive criticism:
* Sinister does have a degree of regeneration, shown in numerous instances (such as when he was shot clean through the head and the wound closed itself in the next panel)
* Sinister has limited shapeshifting abilities, able to 'revert' back to his normal human appearance of Dr. Nathaniel Essex.
* Sinister can astrally project himself.
* Sinister has been shown on numerous occassions to fire off blasts of energy from his hands, though whether they are telekinetic force bolts or mental blasts seems to vary.
* Sinister can telepathically paralyze foes (he's done this to Malice-in-Polaris's body and to Sabretooth) -- a (sustained) Paralysis extra for his Telepathy.
* He's been shown, once, to telepathically neutralize a Mutant's ability to consciously access their powers -- a Neutralize field with a delayed recovery rate.
Like I've said, Sinister's one of my fave X-Villains...
Dr Archeville wrote:2 pages? Dang, I'll have to go re-check it...
ZA! I CAN SEE!!!
As for the Shapeshifting and Regeneration thing -- In Gambit #14 (the third Gambit solo series), Sinister gains shapeshifitng & regenerative abilities via experiments done to himself based on cells samples taken from Courier, a mutant metamorph who can control his own body on a cellular level (he survived being shot through the head by one of Sinister's Marauders). This seems to confirm that Sinister's "revert-to-human-form" ability is physical and not psionic/telepathic in nature.
Neo wrote:Mucknuggle wrote:PL 35?! ....he's not THAT powerful.
PL 35 is Waaaaaaay not even close to godly If you don't beleieve me just try statting out a Celestial (Who aren't even gods) and see what PL you come out with.
plus the PL simply represent his total PP value, and all the abilities he has and at the levels he has are accurately represented..the total came to PL35 (525 PP) so that was what he is.
Geez... and I thought mine was getting inflated at around PL 16
I look forward to checking them out.
You're one step ahead of me...
perhaps we should compare notes when I get some conversions of my own made.
Neo wrote:I have some conversion rules I use for converting from MSH to M&M that I came up with based on the suggested scope of what certain ranks for certain abilities covered in the MSH Judges Book i.e Amazing Strength being maximum human potential, which translates across to a 20 Stength in M&M which si the same. and so on. The conversion scope varies with the stat and also for powers and attack/defence, but it works and is pretty accurate.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests