Hey GR, can we get a PDF of the character sheet?

Talk about Green Ronin's A Song of Ice and Fire RPG, based on George R.R. Martin's best-selling fantasy series. Winter is here!

Hey GR, can we get a PDF of the character sheet?

Postby warden » Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:51 pm

Hey GR staff. The book suggests printing or photocopying a copy of the character sheet. For those of us who bought the dead tree version and don't want to ruin their book spine, can we pleeeeaaasssseee get a copy of the character sheet in PDF format that we can download?

Thanks so much!
warden
Bystander
Bystander

Postby hedgewizard » Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:20 pm

I would like this as well!
hedgewizard
Cohort
Cohort

Postby Jon Snow » Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:50 pm

Add to the wish list a large blank shield that we can take pencil and marker to when creating a Coat of Arms for the house.
Winter is coming
Bonds of Blood and Honor
Jon Snow
Devotee
Devotee

Postby Pramas » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:55 pm

Yes, we'll be put up a character sheet shortly.
Chris Pramas
Green Ronin Publishing
Pramas
Ronin Chris
Ronin Chris

Postby warden » Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:20 am

Pramas wrote:Yes, we'll be put up a character sheet shortly.

Thank you very much...
warden
Bystander
Bystander

Postby ShaneMc » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:04 pm

Jon Snow wrote:Add to the wish list a large blank shield that we can take pencil and marker to when creating a Coat of Arms for the house.

I use this coat of arms generator in my Pendragon games. It could work for you. The guy updates it quite often, and its come a long way from its first iteration.

Reading the instructions helps a lot, but click the hot spot (the square in the shield) to get started.

Regards,

Shane
ShaneMc
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Jon Snow » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:44 pm

ShaneMc wrote:
Jon Snow wrote:Add to the wish list a large blank shield that we can take pencil and marker to when creating a Coat of Arms for the house.

I use this coat of arms generator in my Pendragon games. It could work for you. The guy updates it quite often, and its come a long way from its first iteration.

Reading the instructions helps a lot, but click the hot spot (the square in the shield) to get started.

Regards,

Shane

Excellent! That is going to be very handy. Thank you, much appreciated.
Winter is coming
Bonds of Blood and Honor
Jon Snow
Devotee
Devotee

Postby SowelBlack » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:31 pm

Thanks for linking to the Coat of Arms Visual Designer. I expect to have a new version over the weekend, but it will have only minor changes. There will be a few new divisions, a few minor bug fixes and one medium bug fix. (It seems that the last update broke the "Name/Motto" feature that allows a user to add a scroll near the bottom with the name or a motto.)

The last major update where I redid counterchanging drained me a bit so I've spent some time on some other things. One was an article that may get picked up in an RPG magazine. Another is a review of random dungeon generators at: http://www.inkwellideas.com/?page_id=125

And the most recent one I'll be ready to announce soon, but it is an RPG related software project.
Inkwell Ideas (My RPG Design Web Site) with articles on Worldbuilding and Game Design Tips.
Current Major Project: Coat of Arms Designer Web-based Software
SowelBlack
Bystander
Bystander

Return to A Song of Ice and Fire RPG