hit points

Talk about Green Ronin's A Song of Ice and Fire RPG, based on George R.R. Martin's best-selling fantasy series. Winter is here!

Moderator: Super Moderators

hit points

Postby flyingwerewolf » Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:58 pm

hello

this question is from my poor french memory :

the hit points are calculated by multiplying endurence by 3 (or2) but one of the NPC, the septa i guess, as no endurence and some hit points (as a lot of npc in the world ...................
flyingwerewolf
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Ninasie » Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:53 pm

I don't think I've seen it described anywhere in the fastplay rules, but I believe that all attributes are at rank 2, unless otherwise specified.
Ninasie
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Zapp » Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:17 pm

That's correct.

What I can't say I saw in the Quick Start is the actual rule for hit points...

But it's easily inferred it's indeed Endurance x 3, which makes 6 Hit Points the standard if nothing else is specified.
Zapp
Super Poster
Super Poster

Postby Rhybard » Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:57 pm

On page 4 under Ability Rank, Rank 2 - Average it states that abilities start at rank 2 by default, so I would assume this is the rank you have in any ability that is not listed under the character.

Such that Lord Rhys would have a 2 stealth, if it every came up that he needed to sneak around, etc. Septa Alanna would have Animal Handling 2 if she needed to make a test while riding a horse, etc.
Rhybard
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Patchface » Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:12 am

Zapp wrote:What I can't say I saw in the Quick Start is the actual rule for hit points...

See p. 10. :)
Patchface
Dabbler
Dabbler

Return to A Song of Ice and Fire RPG