DC Adventures Ideas

Here you can discuss and ask questions about upcoming Green Ronin products and anything else that doesn't fit into one of the categories.

Moderator: Super Moderators

DC Adventures Ideas

Postby quickermcwild » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:30 pm

I just picked up DC Adventures at Gen Con, and I'm SUPER (sorry for the pun) excited to play. Unfortunately, I don't know what kind of encounters I should be throwing at the players.

Anyone have some fun ideas? My players are probably going to be Wonder Woman, Plastic Man, and Green Arrow.
quickermcwild
Bystander
Bystander

Re: DC Adventures Ideas

Postby Nikchick » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:44 pm

quickermcwild wrote:I just picked up DC Adventures at Gen Con, and I'm SUPER (sorry for the pun) excited to play. Unfortunately, I don't know what kind of encounters I should be throwing at the players.

Anyone have some fun ideas? My players are probably going to be Wonder Woman, Plastic Man, and Green Arrow.

There is lots of discussion over at Green Ronin's official Mutants & Masterminds message boards (had to split it off from the main GR Forums years ago because it got so big). The DC Adventures specific forums are here:

http://www.atomicthinktank.com/viewforum.php?f=27
Nikchick
Mean Ronin
Mean Ronin

Re: DC Adventures Ideas

Postby Slobo » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:38 am

I think you may start with a god fight for weld them.
Salomon grundy are a good choice. Because is more stronger for fighting Wonder Woman alone. But not so much if plastic man and Green arrow work with wisdom !
And he is a good diversion for the real bad guy. And aren't smart enought for knowing he was used !
Lex Luthor is a good choice for the real trouble.
Now what want luthor ? Have he send solomon in the QG of the league (for let luthor steal a artefact in the hall of glory) ? Or in the midle of city (For let luthor picking material at starlab or stole a bank) ? Or maybe în paradise island ?
Think the big plant of luthor, then what he need. Then take the first stroke with the Grundy sold out !
For one your player will know to late for the stealing part, and shoud be investigate for find who ploting and why !
Slobo
Bystander
Bystander

Return to General Discussion