A Knight in Gotham !

Here you can discuss and ask questions about upcoming Green Ronin products and anything else that doesn't fit into one of the categories.

Moderator: Super Moderators

A Knight in Gotham !

Postby Slobo » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:14 am

Hello I have read the Design Journal 6. there no way for responding there low. So I make it there.
One more time I ask for forgive me english. I hope I'm understanding.

I'm more confident in playing Vigilant now.
But I have somes Interrogations.

First thing First. For me as a Master, I ask first what the player doing. You two, but sometime the player tell fight all ennemis and then when is dice is good tell what is doing of them.
For me I ask first Beacause smashing a guys is more easy than jump under the first one that you kick for fighting another one.
For me the player have a malus situation if is action is more difficult. Not in batman cowl any time. But as a newby. And then in end of play you may low the malus in gift for the next time.
And in play when the players saw a PNJ Batman good in a fight that for them is a difficullt fight; They will have more respect. I'm affraid that otherwise, the players thinking be more powerfull taht Batman/superman character. And He They have no fun for learning and experiencing to be héros.

Then I love more have a "Fear/powerfull factor" than you version of charisma.
Fear is more for character like Batman
Powerfull for superman
And Fear and Powerfull for Darkseid.
Because a newby should be more Impress than vétérant.
So If you fight Salomon Grundy for exemple. At first you have to exceed your fear. Because It's a monster. Then in the fight if a bulding chut down in Grundy but he stand still, you have one more time to exceed your fear. But this time because he appears powerfull !
And If a newby fight ten moron at the same time, a should doubt winning. Otherwise, on more time, the players will be safe confident and not see the fun !

I hope for your thinking.
My best for all of you
Slobo
Bystander
Bystander

Re: A Knight in Gotham !

Postby flyingcircus » Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:48 pm

dude I have to say.....WTF? :o
flyingcircus
Dabbler
Dabbler

Re: A Knight in Gotham !

Postby Slobo » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:08 am

Another time excuse me if I'm not understanding. I try my best for been light.
It's not against you. Or for make joke of your work.
Just what I think. I hope that make you thinking of it ! That's all !
Slobo
Bystander
Bystander

Return to General Discussion