Any info on AGE?

Here you can discuss and ask questions about upcoming Green Ronin products and anything else that doesn't fit into one of the categories.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Any info on AGE?

Postby Brokensoul » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:54 am

I have been trying to find any information on this? Where is this talked about the most a pod cast, an interview somewhere?

Is there any more information than just what we see in the Dragon Age boxed set 1?

What other projects in the future are planned for this system?
Brokensoul
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Postby Hida Reju » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:03 am

The box set includes 2 rule books and one map.

Book one is the 64 page players guide
This contains all of the info to play lvls 1-5 only
Trapmaking, Herbalism, Sten's Race, some starting spells, and Playable animal companions are not included.

The GM guide is the second book with more info on monsters and encounters.

There is 4 sets planned out in total each one will take you through 5 lvls of the game to lvl 20.

Well before I am out let me just say to Green Ronin please update the product page to include the info on lvls 1-5 and the juicy tidbit that there will be 3 more sets coming with a similar layout.

Otherwise you could lose more sales than you get with this set up. Anything else is false/misleading advertising.

Just a suggestion guys.
Hida Reju
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Balgin Stondraeg » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:01 am

Hida Reju wrote:and Playable animal companions are not included.

Playable animal companions? Not really. Mabari? Yes. There's a Mabari entry in the bestiary in the GM's book and suggestions somewhere for characters having pets. It shouldn't be hard for a Gm to allow a character to have a generic hound, or even a Mabari, if they want. If you're after other kinds of animals the options are somewhat limmited.
Balgin Stondraeg
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Postby Brokensoul » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:07 pm

Hmmm, I was wondering about the core system and any info on it being used for another license or intellectual property. I own DA and I am very happy with it. I just did not know when I bought it that the core system had its own name.
Brokensoul
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Return to General Discussion