Green Ronin and Pathfinder RPG Support

Here you can discuss and ask questions about upcoming Green Ronin products and anything else that doesn't fit into one of the categories.

Green Ronin and Pathfinder RPG Support

Postby Katowice » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:36 pm

Is Green Ronin officially done with OGL products, other than True20 and Mutants & Masterminds, or are there plans to support via the 3rd Era imprint the Pathfinder RPG by Paizo (which is technically 3.5OGL anyhow)?

Also, will we see anymore True20 products in 2010? The line quieted down after the Handbook series.
Katowice
Dabbler
Dabbler

Postby Pramas » Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:10 pm

We are looking at maybe doing some Pathfinder stuff, in particular a Pathfinder Freeport Companion.

We don't have anything for True20 scheduled this year. I'll be talking about our plans for the game in my annual state of the company message in January.
Chris Pramas
Green Ronin Publishing
Pramas
Ronin Chris
Ronin Chris

Postby Katowice » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:02 pm

"This year" as in 2009? I hope you have some plans for 2010 at least! :D

On a separate note, are you going to review the Pathfinder RPG on your blog anytime soon? Many of us would love to read your opinion on the game.
Katowice
Dabbler
Dabbler

Postby MorfinTovvy » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:10 pm

I'd be interested in a PDF version of a Pathfinder Companion.
I've got a print copy of the d20, so I'm not sure I'd get a print one for Pathfinder. I guess it would depend on how much difference there was...

Looks like My weekly game is changing to every other week, so some of us are going to start doing the originaal Freeport Trilogy, using the Pathfinder rules.
MorfinTovvy
Bystander
Bystander

Return to General Discussion