Which GR settings are a part of the World of Freeport?

This forum is for the discussion of Green Ronin's various campaign settings, such as Freeport, Thieves' World, Black Company, and the Mythic Vistas titles.

Which GR settings are a part of the World of Freeport?

Postby TraverseTravis » Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:56 am

I read in the GR blog that Mindshadows and Hamunaptra are located in the World of Freeport. Are any of the other Mythic Vistas books located in the WoF?

Travis
TraverseTravis
Bystander
Bystander

Postby RobToth » Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:50 pm

Damnation Decade, sort of. The book references some Freeport odds and ends in passing, saying they're part of the world's mythic past. But Freeport doesn't enter into the setting in any way, and its role in the backstory is entirely implied. Basically, it's all just Easter eggs for fans.
I operate under Seventies rules no matter what time it is.
--Donald Fagen
RobToth
Bystander
Bystander

Re: Which GR settings are a part of the World of Freeport?

Postby Pramas » Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:40 pm

TraverseTravis wrote:I read in the GR blog that Mindshadows and Hamunaptra are located in the World of Freeport. Are any of the other Mythic Vistas books located in the WoF?

I think those are the only two we've mentioned by name, but Freeport was designed to make it easy to slot in other material.
Chris Pramas
Green Ronin Publishing
Pramas
Ronin Chris
Ronin Chris

Postby DigitalMage » Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:28 am

The Mutants & Masterminds setting book Freedom City 2nd ed gives a brief mention of Freeport in its section on "Worlds Beyond".

The Worlds of Freedom sourcebook goes into a bit more depth (still only 2 pages though) naming the Captain's Council and presenting the map of Freeport itself.

The M&M fantasy sourcebook Warriors and Warlocks will apparently include an M&M Freeport Companion.
DigitalMage
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Christina » Wed May 27, 2009 12:20 pm

Freeport is mentioned in SpirosBlaak. The Midwyn race live there in that setting.
Christina
Dabbler
Dabbler

Return to Campaign Settings