Green Ronin is looking for proposals for True20 Freeport adventures. You can assume that the GM has the Pirate’s Guide to Freeport, the True20 core rulebook (original or revised), and the True20 Freeport Companion. If you are interested, please send me a 2-3 page proposal at greenronin [at] aol.com. Job specs follow.
* The adventure should be set for levels 3-5 or 6-8. Please specify which in your proposal.
* The finished adventure should be 40,000 to 45,000 words. You will also need to provide an art and map order with your turnover.
* The adventure should not fundamentally change the city as presented in the Pirate’s Guide to Freeport, so no killing the Sea Lord or other major NPCs please.
* The plot should NOT revolve around an attempt to destroy Freeport.
* Payment is 3 cents a word, payable within 45 days of the release of the print version of the book.
* We may provide free conversions of the adventure to other RPGs that Freeport supports. Right now those games are Savage Worlds, D&D 3.5, and Castles & Crusades. If you have expertise in any of those systems, note that in your proposal.
* Be sure to include your name and contact info in your proposal.