D20 Freeport Companion

This forum is for the discussion of Green Ronin's various campaign settings, such as Freeport, Thieves' World, Black Company, and the Mythic Vistas titles.

D20 Freeport Companion

Postby Nate Christen » Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:58 pm

Can anyone tell me what the status is for the print version of the D20 Freeport Companion? I've seen Cults and Buccaneers show up at my FLGS, but I haven't seen the d20 Companion; when I ask, they tell me that it'll show up when it shows up.

-Nate
Nate Christen
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Nikchick » Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:32 pm

It came out a few months ago and almost immediately sold out. We have a few copies left in the Green Ronin Online Store, but that's it. Since products with a d20 logo have to be sold or destroyed by the end of this year, we won't be reprinting it (or at least not in that form).
Nikchick
Mean Ronin
Mean Ronin

Postby ash_gazn » Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:52 pm

wait... why do things with a D20 logo have to be sold or destroyed by the end of the year?

Would/Will Green Ronin be re-printing the d20 Freeport Companion without the d20 logo?

I'm really just curious... I already have My print copy :-)

~Donald
ash_gazn
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Pramas » Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:59 pm

ash_gazn wrote:wait... why do things with a D20 logo have to be sold or destroyed by the end of the year?

WotC is sunsetting the old d20 logo, so we have to or risk legal action.

Would/Will Green Ronin be re-printing the d20 Freeport Companion without the d20 logo?

If there was demand, we would consider it.
Chris Pramas
Green Ronin Publishing
Pramas
Ronin Chris
Ronin Chris

Postby Knightfall1972 » Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:52 pm

Nikchick wrote:It came out a few months ago and almost immediately sold out. We have a few copies left in the Green Ronin Online Store, but that's it. Since products with a d20 logo have to be sold or destroyed by the end of this year, we won't be reprinting it (or at least not in that form).

Nuts. I was worried that was the case.

I've asked three separate LGS's to try to get it for me and none of them have been able to get a copy. I guess that means I'm out of luck as I don't have access to a credit card or PayPal.

Would Green Ronin be willing to make a Pathfinder Freeport Companion for the Pathfinder RPG?
Robert Blezard
"I write; therefore, I am!"
Knightfall1972
Bystander
Bystander

Postby RembrandtBastylle » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:58 pm

Knightfall1972 wrote:
Nikchick wrote:It came out a few months ago and almost immediately sold out. We have a few copies left in the Green Ronin Online Store, but that's it. Since products with a d20 logo have to be sold or destroyed by the end of this year, we won't be reprinting it (or at least not in that form).

Nuts. I was worried that was the case.

I've asked three separate LGS's to try to get it for me and none of them have been able to get a copy. I guess that means I'm out of luck as I don't have access to a credit card or PayPal.

Would Green Ronin be willing to make a Pathfinder Freeport Companion for the Pathfinder RPG?

Add my vote to this proposal. I am NOT support 4E but if something were to be arranged with Paizo for a Pathfinder Companion to Freeport I will buy that.
RembrandtBastylle
Bystander
Bystander

Postby RembrandtBastylle » Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:00 am

http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/compatibility Please, GR, please sign up and give us a Pathfinder Freeport book. :yar:
RembrandtBastylle
Bystander
Bystander

Return to Campaign Settings