Having a hard time backing Wyclef's story....*spoiler*

This forum is for the discussion of Green Ronin's various campaign settings, such as Freeport, Thieves' World, Black Company, and the Mythic Vistas titles.

Postby Bryarr » Tue Jan 29, 2002 1:54 pm

HELL IN FREEPORT SPOILER!!

Ok, here's the deal. I'm having a hard time making Wyclef's story about saving Freetown plausible.
The concept that simply restarting a clocktower on the 8th circle of Hell will teleport a town of refugee's on the 3rd circle to the Prime sounds very weak to me.

Can anyone think of some justification or connection between the town and the clocktower seem more plausible? I'm running out of ideas.

Thanks!
-B

"You want to do WHAT?!"
Bryarr
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Vocenoctum » Sun Feb 03, 2002 9:53 am

Charts, lots of charts outlining how the Metaphysics happen.

History: a couple tomes buried under the charts tell of the Ancient Power of the Big Ben!

Basically, make it seem as if he's discovered this through research, and allow the player's to duplicate the research and arrive at the same conclusions :smile:
Vocenoctum
Bystander
Bystander

Postby clasigmund » Mon Feb 11, 2002 9:21 am

I make a lot of handouts that are not contained within the module. I agree with Vocenoctum with lots of charts. You see if players receive a handout, it has to be real. My players live for handouts and clues. I have even hand writen a couple of journal enterys for different players in the series. It was quite effective for my players that already susspected the dubious nature of the Inquisitor.

Good luck.
clasigmund
Bystander
Bystander

Return to Campaign Settings