The Red Star is quite dear to me and despite its relative obscurity I've been fortunate enough to find people to play it with on and off ever since it came out.
When I and some of the guys from those Red Star groups got involved in a collaborative gaming blog (d6ideas.com
), we saw to it that we published some of the stuff we had created for our games.
Now, just judging by the number (and age) of threads concerning it, The Red Star generally seems to be getting little love around here, but I still thought that someone at least might be interested in the material we put out:Train Depot
- an adventure for characters of 3rd level or higher set during the war in Nokgorka, includes stats for some of the creatures introduced in Sword of Lies (the comics which were published after the Campaign Setting) Hydra Variants
- a couple of additional configurations of the Hydra superheavy fighting vehicles, including some new weapons and rulesInfantry Weapons
- as it says on the tin, more weapons for characters to shoot with or be shot atThe Odnashdoi Utrom
- an npc faction complete with some stats and a new protocol as a bonusThe Ghosts of Aragon
and The Brigades of Aragon
- a two-parter on the Red Star's equivalent to the Spanish civil war, along with additional rules and conversion notes to play either during the war or its aftermath The Red Trooper Revised
- a class variant of the Red Trooper, focusing on the use of normal firearms instead of the hookRed Star Character Sheet
- this article isn't about the Red Star actually, but there it includes the download of a Red Star character sheet as a bonus (as the article was published after a run of previous Red Star articles)
(Some of the articles are also available as German translations, on the off chance that a German Red Star enthusiast reads this.
Renko ... you clown.