Seeking game in Boston, MA

If you need to find fellow Green Ronin enthusiasts, this is the spot to do it.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Seeking game in Boston, MA

Postby timemrick » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:34 pm

I have a weekly Saturday role-playing group, but my Sunday group is between games and hasn't met since December. I'd like to do more gaming on a regular basis, so I'm looking for a new campaign to join, preferably every other week or so. Sundays are by far the best day for me, but I may be able to do other times on an occasional basis. I live in Dorchester, between Codman Square and Mattapan Square, but I'm able and willing to travel as far as Somerville or Braintree.

I prefer fantasy and horror most, and I'll play occasional SF games if they grab me enough, but I hardly ever play supers or cyberpunk. I'd love a chance to try out Spaceship Zero or A Song of Ice and Fire, or to play more True20, just to name GR games that I own. (I'm also open to plenty of other systems, GR and non-!)

In case you're curious, here are links to lists of games I've played and games I own.

If your group has an opening, please let me know!

--Tim
timemrick

Re: Seeking game in Boston, MA

Postby timemrick » Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:20 pm

It's me again. Once more, I'm looking for a regular campaign to join in the Boston, MA, area. Sundays are best for me, but I can also do Tue, Thu, & Fri evenings.

I've been playing RPGs for 30 years, and GMing on and off for most of that time. However, I'm currently running one and a half games already, so I'm looking for an opportunity to get in quality some time on the players' side of the screen.

If your group is in the greater Boston area and has room for another player, please let me know!
timemrick

Postby jaypinjp » Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:08 am

Hey man.

I am looking to get a Song of Ice & Fire group going. I just purchased the PDF version of the game. I live in Waltham and may have a few people interested for a weeknight game. Weekends are actually no good for me. I've recently just returned to tabletop gaming after a 15 year absence, so i'm not necessarily the most experienced gamer.

What I lack in recent experience I make up for in enthusiasm and creativity.

Let me know if your interested and we could try to get something going.

Cheers,

Jay
jaypinjp
Bystander
Bystander

Postby timemrick » Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:42 am

I'd love to get into a SIFRP game, but Waltham is pushing it a bit for how far I'd like to drive on a weeknight (at least an hour if I have to start before evening rush hour traffic ends). Let me know if and when you get the game started, and I'll see whether I can swing it.
timemrick

Postby Ser Iggy » Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:12 am

I'm up in Wakefield, I may be able to attend & contribute. I have a couple of friends who may want to, as well.

Drop me a line and let me know if anything pans out.
Ser Iggy
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Prince0DC » Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:25 pm

I'm up in Haverhill and I don't get enough GR in my life, True20 might be great, M&M would be even better!

David
Haverhill, MA
Prince0DC
Bystander
Bystander

Return to Players Seeking Players