Skype one-shot adventure (DARPG)

If you need to find fellow Green Ronin enthusiasts, this is the spot to do it.

Skype one-shot adventure (DARPG)

Postby DKH » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:53 pm

I posted this on the Dragon Age forum but I figured I'd copy it over here as well.

I've been wanting to run a DA adventure for a while, but I'm pretty inexperienced with game mastering, having only run PbP games up until now. To test out the game (and my game mastering skills) I thought it would be fun to run a quick one-shot adventure over Skype with some players from the forums. The adventure would most likely be "The Oleander Maw" a short piece written by some forumites here.

So that said, I'm looking for 4 or 5 players who are interested in playing a one-shot adventure over Skype. Depending on how long it takes to get the game together, I figure we could have the session in roughly a week or two. If the game goes particularly well, I might be interested in running a longer term campaign with different characters and a new plot.

If you are interested, let me know what timezone you're in, when you'd be available to play, what level of familiarity you have with the Dragon Age setting, and what your favorite part (combat, intrigue, exploration) of the game is.

Also, if you have familiarity with MapTools, that is a bonus.
DKH
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Return to Players Seeking Players