A Song of Ice and Fire RPG

If you need to find fellow Green Ronin enthusiasts, this is the spot to do it.

Re: A Song of Ice and Fire RPG

Postby jaypinjp » Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:19 pm

Anybody who is interested please note the following information if you can and would:

1. Would you be willing to Storytell/Gamemaster or are you only interested in being a player?
I am new to the game, so not at this time. Though I may be interested in GMing once I've gotten used to the system as I have GMed in the past.

2. What medium do you prefer (chat, messenger, forum, other)?
Any!

3. What kind of time do you generally have (and we understand that life circumstances do change)?
If live chat, I could do once a week. If on forum, I'd check it like it's email.

4. Do you enjoy writing or working on setting information, maps, npc's, plots/adventures, ect?
Sure do!

5. What time zone do you live in?
U.S. - Eastern Time Zone

6. If you are willing to leave your e-mail/messenger or some other method for contacting you please do so.
jaypinjp@yahoo.com or on YM under the handle jaypinjp
jaypinjp
Bystander
Bystander

Re: A Song of Ice and Fire RPG

Postby Wagner_Darksteel » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:50 am

I'd love to. I met the system last week though, however I already finished reading the Core Rulebook (every single line!) and I'm starting to read the Campaing Setting. About the questions:

1. Would you be willing to Storytell/Gamemaster or are you only interested in being a player?
R: I don't mind being GM, I'm actually a good GM/Narrator, but I tend to take things far too serious.

2. What medium do you prefer (chat, messenger, forum, other)?
R: I have msn and Skype. Anything where we can actually use a mic to talk is good.

3. What kind of time do you generally have (and we understand that life circumstances do change)?
R: I work from 08:00 to18:00 and I have a bitchy wife. But I'm planning in becoming a widow...

4. Do you enjoy writing or working on setting information, maps, npc's, plots/adventures, ect?
R: I do. I love the amount of notes I can produce from RPGs. I fill notebooks with dungeon maps and NPC character sheets.

5. What time zone do you live in?
R: GMT -3. But I speak Portuguese, Spanish and English.

6. If you are willing to leave your e-mail/messenger or some other method for contacting you please do so.
R:
e-mail: wagner.santos@linkc.com.br

I must also advise whoever is planing to DM... I'm a "combo" master... So people usually ask me to DM, because I make overpowered chars without breaking the rules. What can I say? I enjoy it.
Wagner_Darksteel
Bystander
Bystander

Previous

Return to Players Seeking Players