I'm interested, mostly as a player rather than anything else, as I have too little time to really devote too much to any game. Playing, cool - can do that, and have some time for that. Trying to GM anything, well, anything written down gets used as drawing material by my daughter in short order.
Of course, playing an adventure as bastards, all Flowers, well, she'd be happy to ensure that! Any other details, such as gameplay and such, well, that'd get rather obscured.
That said, let's look at the original (year old) questions:
1. Would you be willing to Storytell/Gamemaster or are you only interested in being a player?
2. What medium do you prefer (chat, messenger, forum, other)?
Any that works - MSN, Skype, Facebook - would use Google+ if I had an invite (hint, hint to those who can do it...)
3. What kind of time do you generally have (and we understand that life circumstances do change)?
Some on weekends, little during the weeks
4. Do you enjoy writing or working on setting information, maps, npc's, plots/adventures, ect?
Love it (except maps, where I truly suck)- but have no time.
5. What time zone do you live in?
Central Europe - just to make coordination truly difficult
6. If you are willing to leave your e-mail/messenger or some other method for contacting you please do so.
I can be reached via: muggie2 at gmail, no I'm not putting in the lovely squiggle that all the board-trolling bots love to copy and use. You're a human, you can work it out.