New Player Seeking SIFRP Game

If you need to find fellow Green Ronin enthusiasts, this is the spot to do it.

New Player Seeking SIFRP Game

Postby jaypinjp » Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:11 pm

Hi there.

I am a new player to SIFRP and am looking to join in or get a new game up and running. I've recently just returned to tabletop gaming after a 15 year absence and would be looking for others who can be patient while I get my legs back under me.

I live in the Boston area but would be up to doing Skype or Play-by-post. I can be reached at jaypinjp@yahoo.com if anyone is interested.

Cheers!
jaypinjp
Bystander
Bystander

Re: New Player Seeking SIFRP Game

Postby dc444 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:52 pm

I am also looking for a game, preferably play-by-post. I'm in Chicago.
dc444
Bystander
Bystander

Postby timemrick » Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:37 pm

I'm in Boston (Dorchester) and looking for a new game as well. I've only ever played a short demo of SIFRP, but I have the rulebook and campaign guide and it's on the short list of games I want to try out. I'm hoping for a face-to-face game, but I'd be willing to try Skype or PBP if that kind of group is easier to get started.

As for me, I've been gaming for 30 years, and GMing for most of that, but at the moment I'm looking for a spot as a player--I already run one and half games at it is. I've been a regular here the GR forums, on and off, for several years now (though I rarely visit the SIFRP forum due to lack of a game using that system).
timemrick

Postby Wagner_Darksteel » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:10 am

Please count on me to play SIFRP as well.
Although I met the system just a couple of weeks ago, I liked it very much.
I live in brazil though. I can DM, I enjoy it, but my lack of experience in the system would make the game slower.
My e-mail is: wagner.santos@linkc.com.br
Wagner_Darksteel
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Zorbeltuss » Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:48 pm

I'd be up for playing on PbP, I like mythweavers.

My timetable really doesn't allow for anything else over the internet.
Zorbeltuss
Devotee
Devotee

Postby KnockoutSloth » Tue May 01, 2012 5:16 pm

I'd be willing to play, though I live in the Eastern United States, so it really depends on the time.
KnockoutSloth
Bystander
Bystander

Nice

Postby veerji » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:52 am

Hi good to hear from you,
I sent you an email but just making this reply too incase I got the address wrong. Would be good to have you, if you could send me what times you're free on a private message I can see when everyone is available for a start up session
veerji
Bystander
Bystander

Postby tetnak » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:46 pm

Hi folks. I noticed this thread and invite everyone over to Brennor's RPG Corner at: http://brennor.dyndns.org/rpg/

We have a current game running and another starting soon.

I've quotes the descriptive text of my invite from another thread. Stop by and drop an OOC message to the game or me a PM directly. Thanks!

tetnak wrote:Hello all!

I'm here to invite you to one of the best PbP sites out there, Brennor's RPG Corner, http://brennor.dyndns.org/rpg/. We've been up for going 9 years now. We're focused on great RP and we hope you'll join us.

There is a current ASoIaF game currently running. The premise of this game is a smaller and mostly ruined House trying to rise from the ashes! Join House Cloverwood today! This game occurs just before A Game of Thrones chronologically.

Next, we're in development to run a game at, or beyond, the Wall. It has not been decided if we'll be playing Wildings or the Night's Watch. Regardless we will have some fun! This game is being run at the same time as the first.

Come join us at Brennor's RPG Corner!

http://brennor.dyndns.org/rpg/

TetNak
GM of all things ASoIaF!
tetnak
Bystander
Bystander

Return to Players Seeking Players