Small problem with the GR online store

Have a suggestion for Green Ronin? Post it here.

Small problem with the GR online store

Postby munin » Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:57 am

Hey guys,

I have a question about an order I placed with the online store. I sent an email to the feedback account about a week ago but haven't yet received a response, so I thought I'd try my luck here.

On the 22nd of November I placed an order (order 1232) for the Thieves' World handbook and the introductory adventure. I also paid for priority shipping via USPS. My account was charged the next day.

I haven't received my order yet, even though it's been about 15 days. I can't find a contact number or email address specifically for the online store, so I don't know exactly where to go for help.

Give me some love, guys. Just a little 'hey, we got your order', or 'It's on the way, here's the tracking number', or even a 'Bugger off, we're busy and we'll get to it when we can' will do.

Thanks!
munin
Bystander
Bystander

Re: Small problem with the GR online store

Postby Nikchick » Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:39 pm

munin wrote:Hey guys,

I have a question about an order I placed with the online store. I sent an email to the feedback account about a week ago but haven't yet received a response, so I thought I'd try my luck here.

On the 22nd of November I placed an order (order 1232) for the Thieves' World handbook and the introductory adventure. I also paid for priority shipping via USPS. My account was charged the next day.

I haven't received my order yet, even though it's been about 15 days. I can't find a contact number or email address specifically for the online store, so I don't know exactly where to go for help.

Give me some love, guys. Just a little 'hey, we got your order', or 'It's on the way, here's the tracking number', or even a 'Bugger off, we're busy and we'll get to it when we can' will do.

Thanks!

Hi Munin

At the end of November we had a few days where we upgraded the version of our webstore, discovered the new version didn't do what we wanted it to do and reinstalled the old software. Looks like your order got caught in the off/on/off period. I can send you more detailed information if you contact me privately by PM or e-mail (nicole at greenronin dot com) but the bottom line is we've cleaned up after ourselves and tracked down the couple of things that got overlooked during the construction. Your stuff should be in your hands in the next couple of days.

Nicole
Nikchick
Mean Ronin
Mean Ronin

Postby munin » Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:16 pm

Nicole,

Thanks for getting back with me...I really appreciate it and look forward to getting those books.
munin
Bystander
Bystander

Return to Suggestion Box