M&M 2e Release Date???????

Have a suggestion for Green Ronin? Post it here.

M&M 2e Release Date???????

Postby archangel » Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:12 pm

Hello,

I know the M&M forums are going to take some time before they get up and running again but my question is more business related than actual game content related.

Just curious if anyone at Green Ronin can give a better idea as to when the 2nd Edition M&M will be available?

Barnes and Noble had it listed for Pre-order and was to be available on Sept 1st. But then of course on Sept 1st they listed it as unavailable! Go figure!!!

So any official guesstimate???

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
archangel
Bystander
Bystander

Postby timemrick » Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:53 am

This is by no means official, but GR did have a batch of M&M2e for sale at GenCon. According to the "Green Ronin Goings-On" on the home page, The Freeport Trilogy and Murder at the Vulgar Unicorn, which also debuted at Gen Con, "are in our warehouse and should be shipping to distributors soon. Expect them in stores mid-month." So even if the M&M books at GenCon were just an advance print batch (?), it should be in stores soon, too.
timemrick

Postby Nikchick » Thu Sep 08, 2005 6:23 am

We had 300 copies of Mutants & Masterminds Second Edition flown in from China for GenCon. The rest of the print run was loaded onto a ship and is making its way here as we speak. We expect the books to be in our warehouse on the 23rd, but won't know for certain that's the case until we get confirmation they've arrived in the US as expected.

We will let everyone know as soon as they're available. We did not even save a copy of the GenCon advanced release books for the office, so believe me, I'm as anxious as you guys are to get MY copies!
Nikchick
Mean Ronin
Mean Ronin

Return to Suggestion Box