Problems with ordering something...

Have a suggestion for Green Ronin? Post it here.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Problems with ordering something...

Postby Eindrachen » Thu Jun 02, 2005 4:52 pm

I ordered "Jade Dragons & Hungry Ghosts" about 2 months ago, and nothing happened. I got one email saying it was ordered, and never heard or received anything after that.

So, thinking maybe it was something I did, I tried it again, and even sent an email about cancelling the first one. That was about 2 weeks ago, and I haven't heard anything.

Can someone tell me why online ordering isn't working? I really would like to purchase a copy of that book, but I'm not having much luck with it.

Thanks for any time spared on this issue...
Eindrachen
Bystander
Bystander

Postby LeaderDesslok » Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:47 am

I purchased Aasimar & Tiefling, Order Number 1518, on May 15. I got an e-mail confirmation from Green Ronin the same day, and my credit card shows that you received the money on April 20. To date I haven't received anything from Green Ronin.

I also sent an e-mail a couple of weeks ago and never got a reply. I figured the forums are my next best bet. Am I ever going to receive my order, and if not, when will I get a refund?
Michael Thompson
D20 Mechanics Editor
Silven Publishing
www.silven.com
LeaderDesslok
Bystander
Bystander

Postby GlassJaw » Thu Jul 21, 2005 4:07 am

I just figured I'd chime in here and help you guys out a little since I went through the same thing about a month or so ago.

They are getting your emails and they are aware of the problems. Green Ronin (along with a lot of other publishers) are having a lot of distribution problems right now and as far as I know, there's only one person at GR handling it.

It's very frustrating I know and I had to get a little more assertive than I would have liked to get an answer.
GlassJaw
Bystander
Bystander

Postby LeaderDesslok » Thu Jul 21, 2005 9:35 am

Well, that's something. I just wish they'd post an announcement or something to let people know that there's a hefty backlog of orders to process. Much better than keeping us in the dark.

Thanks for the info.
Michael Thompson
D20 Mechanics Editor
Silven Publishing
www.silven.com
LeaderDesslok
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Durandal » Fri Nov 04, 2005 11:29 pm

I, too, seem to be having this problem. I ordered the Blue Rose core book and SpirosBlaak and Sept. 16th, and was billed on Sept. 19th, and besides a receipt of payment, I haven't heard a thing. I know M&M 2nd edition clogged up the works some, so I have no problem waiting - I'd just like to know that somebody knows my order exists and will get to it eventually.
Durandal
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Nikchick » Sat Nov 05, 2005 5:58 am

Durandal wrote:I, too, seem to be having this problem. I ordered the Blue Rose core book and SpirosBlaak and Sept. 16th, and was billed on Sept. 19th, and besides a receipt of payment, I haven't heard a thing. I know M&M 2nd edition clogged up the works some, so I have no problem waiting - I'd just like to know that somebody knows my order exists and will get to it eventually.

Guys, it would really help if you would PM me with your specific details instead of posting a general thread like this if you have ordering issues.
Last edited by Nikchick on Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nikchick
Mean Ronin
Mean Ronin

Postby Strand0 » Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:32 am

YES!
I had an item missing from an order. Sent a e-mail with all the order info- and the item was sent right away.

Thanks Nil!
Strand0
Earth's Mightiest
Earth's Mightiest

Return to Suggestion Box