memberlist

Have a suggestion for Green Ronin? Post it here.

memberlist

Postby timemrick » Tue Aug 10, 2004 7:31 am

I've looked at the memberlist a couple of times, but each time I stopped early on because it's so big that it takes forever to scroll through (we currently have 1999 registered members, which takes 67 screens!). Would it be possible to add a "jump to" feature based on first letter? Preferably for each field the memberlist can be sorted by--so, for example, I could see if there are any other members from Somerville without taking 10 minutes to scroll to the S's.

Tim
timemrick

Re: memberlist

Postby SassyRonin » Wed Aug 11, 2004 1:48 pm

timemrick wrote:I've looked at the memberlist a couple of times, but each time I stopped early on because it's so big that it takes forever to scroll through (we currently have 1999 registered members, which takes 67 screens!). Would it be possible to add a "jump to" feature based on first letter? Preferably for each field the memberlist can be sorted by--so, for example, I could see if there are any other members from Somerville without taking 10 minutes to scroll to the S's.

Tim

This is a great idea, Tim! I'm afraid it will have to be a low priority for a while, but I'm going to walk over to my white board and list it under the projects for this site.

Thanks!
Evan
SassyRonin
Triple Secret Administrator
Triple Secret Administrator

Return to Suggestion Box