Moving PM anouncement to top of page.

Have a suggestion for Green Ronin? Post it here.

Moving PM anouncement to top of page.

Postby whydirt » Fri Jun 06, 2003 9:38 pm

I just saw that I had a PM from over a month ago because I never scroll down the forums to the bottom. It would be easier to check PMs if the message about them was at the top.
whydirt
Cohort
Cohort

Re: Moving PM anouncement to top of page.

Postby Nikchick » Fri Jun 06, 2003 10:50 pm

whydirt wrote:I just saw that I had a PM from over a month ago because I never scroll down the forums to the bottom. It would be easier to check PMs if the message about them was at the top.

When I'm logged in, I see the black Green Ronin Forum header at the top of the page, and then the blue text beneath for Home, shop, faq, search, memberlist, usergroups, profile, "You have X new messages" and the log in/log out toggle.

That's where I see the notices that I have a private message. Is there another notice somewhere else? Is this something you control through your preferences?

Baffled,
Nicole
Nikchick
Mean Ronin
Mean Ronin

Postby SassyRonin » Fri Jun 06, 2003 11:02 pm

I'm guessing WhyDirt is using the Mutants & Masterminds skin for the boards, and it places the PM indicator at the bottom of the page, rather inconveniently, I agree.

I'll try to add that to my list of potential site tweaks.
SassyRonin
Triple Secret Administrator
Triple Secret Administrator

Postby Nikchick » Fri Jun 06, 2003 11:33 pm

SassyRonin wrote:I'm guessing WhyDirt is using the Mutants & Masterminds skin for the boards, and it places the PM indicator at the bottom of the page, rather inconveniently, I agree.

I'll try to add that to my list of potential site tweaks.

Ah, that explains it. The Mutants & Masterminds skin has never worked so well for me on the Mac...so much so that I'd forgotten about it!

Nicole
Nikchick
Mean Ronin
Mean Ronin

Postby whydirt » Fri Jun 13, 2003 11:27 am

Yup, I'm using the MnM skin. It's nothing major, but I thought you'd like ot know.
whydirt
Cohort
Cohort

Return to Suggestion Box